Droid Maxx to Note 3
Got a Droid Maxx last week. Phones not bad, battery life is as advertised but I'm thinking very seriously about the Note 3. My schedule doesn't allow for me to make many trips to the store to check out devices for myself so I was hoping someone might could give me opinions and personal comparison of the two. Also how well do Samsung phones work with Macs? Thanks!
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-06-2013, 08:46 PM #2
Re: Droid Maxx to Note 3
My friend has the Note 3 and she absolutely loves it. I think the question you need to ask yourself is do you want a large device or a more compact device? That's the main question because the Note 3 does have good battery life even though it's less than that of the Maxx.
- By jeronms in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2013, 12:50 AM
- By mr groovie in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-13-2013, 03:48 AM
- By shc123 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-06-2013, 04:52 PM
- By NJRonbo in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2013, 02:26 PM
- By eak1570 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-06-2013, 02:09 PM