Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree61Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Smile Girl, first world problems. lol.

Me and my husband have both per-ordered the Note 3. The only issue I'm having is that I can't figure out how to carry it! Female pants are form fitting and have tiny pockets. I don't carry a purse 90% of the time. At work (business casual) I would like to have it with me, but I can't have it visible!

I ordered the spigen slim armor case... A belt clip kind will not work at all. I would have liked a wrist strap, but there isn't much to choose from yet.

Any good ideas? I was actually considering those waist wallets (small fanny packs) used for travel abroad.

Default Re: Girl, first world problems. lol.

What about a binder to carry with it in

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4
    crester and diasmall like this.

Stick it in your bra like some do with their credit card

Sent from my Note 3 on AT&T
    Note 3 on AT&T
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

there are actually some days where i have tucked my current phone in my SOCK. I just dont want to resort to that with the note.

Strap it on your back like a backpack it's just as big

Sent from my HTC One

ROM
    Stock Note 2

Fanny Pack it There has got to be a slim one out there!

Cheers, Jon
    Have Note 2 & ordered Verizon 32gb/64gb Note 3 in white
    Thanked by:
    diasmall likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by diasmall View Post
    Me and my husband have both per-ordered the Note 3. The only issue I'm having is that I can't figure out how to carry it! Female pants are form fitting and have tiny pockets. I don't carry a purse 90% of the time. At work (business casual) I would like to have it with me, but I can't have it visible!

I ordered the spigen slim armor case... A belt clip kind will not work at all. I would have liked a wrist strap, but there isn't much to choose from yet.

Any good ideas? I was actually considering those waist wallets (small fanny packs) used for travel abroad.
    Sounds like a good fit for the Incipio Wallet Case. Looks nice and has slots for license, credit cards, and cash.

Posted via Android Central App
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

If I could get away with it tucked in my bra I would! But I'm afraid I'd look rather square on one side.

ETA: I may just have to leave it in the locker while I"m at work. Maybe I need the watch. Christmas isn't too far away.
    emad1995 and RDRich858711 like this.

Buy a purse & get in the habit of wearing one everyday and not leaving the house without it. A girl without her purse is like a dog without hind legs.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

Quote Originally Posted by Misparkle8shine View Post
    Buy a purse & get in the habit of wearing one everyday and not leaving the house without it. A girl without her purse is like a dog without hind legs.
    I dont even know what to carry in a purse. I'm serious. My current purse is huge and only has my little wallet in it. I'm a pathetic girl.
    Ivan_034 likes this.

I dont even know what to carry in a purse. I'm serious. My current purse is huge and only has my little wallet in it. I'm a pathetic girl.
    Get a small one that you love or can at least bare with that's big enough to fit the Note 3,your wallet,car keys & out the door you go. A purse is your only stylish option.
    Thanked by:
    diasmall likes this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Okay, okay- I can deal with my purse when out grocery shopping. I'm really a keys clipped to my belt loop, phone & in the back pocket kind of mom.

I'm really looking for novel ideas for at work... where I can't have the phone visible. Tucked in the sock ain't gonna work anymore.

Okay, okay- I can deal with my purse when out grocery shopping. I'm really a keys clipped to my belt loop, phone & in the back pocket kind of mom.

I'm really looking for novel ideas for at work... where I can't have the phone visible. Tucked in the sock ain't gonna work anymore.
    Get a pebble similar to the galaxy gear, much cheaper

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4
    Thanked by 2:
    diasmall likes this.

If I could get away with it tucked in my bra I would! But I'm afraid I'd look rather square on one side.

ETA: I may just have to leave it in the locker while I"m at work. Maybe I need the watch. Christmas isn't too far away.
    I love the Galaxy Gear but I don't think it will help you unless you plan to stay pretty close to your locker at work the entire time lol. The range is about 30-50 ft for me indoors depending on walls etc. As a side note the drawer in my desk is metal and the range is cut to about 20 feet MAX when the note is placed in the drawer.
    Thanked by:
    diasmall likes this.

LOL, I can sympathize! I have a large purse but often leave it locked in the trunk when I'm out or under my desk at work. I found a small crossover purse that will nicely hold N3 and a few essentials and actually slips inside my large purse like an organizer. I expect it to work well. I also found the perfect lightweight fanny pack at Target in the luggage department, so small it hangs on a hook. The phone fits inside nicely, it's not a heavy thing, perfect for me to wear outdoors and it's an elastic waist band, I forgot I had it on when I was outside yesterday. Here's a link to a set, the waist one is the only thing I saw at the store but maybe that neck carrier would suit you too? Anyway, here's what I have for when I only need to carry a few things: Lewis N. Clark RFID Waist And Neck Stash Travel ... : Target
    Thanked by:
    diasmall likes this.

Try a shoulder purse/smartphone holster rig?

You might get some funny looks though, and I would NOT recommend wearing this in a school zone.

Girl, first world problems. lol.-mobile-device-shoulder-holster.jpg
    Thanked by:
    abdnach and atrain311qes109 like this.
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

The shoulder rig is interesting. Not doing much for me though. And I had looked at that l&c fanny pack travel thingy almost ordered it. I've also considered jogging arm bands on my ankle.

Sent from my LG-VS700 using AC Forums mobile app

Don't women put these phones in pocket books

Posted via My Galaxy Note 3
    Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Special underwear

Amazon.com: Clever Travel Companion Women's underwear with secret pocket (Cotton): Clothing

Thunderwear: Holsters Gun Holsters

and so on.

I don't know if I want to be there the first time your crotch rings or vibrates.
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  

Okay, I about died laughing... but those are cool.

Global Posts
    178 Global Posts

I use the FlipBelt when I go jogging. Not sure if it'll fit your needs though.

Quote Originally Posted by munnarg View Post
    I use the FlipBelt when I go jogging. Not sure if it'll fit your needs though.
    Which phone do you use with the flip belt?

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    178 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by dragonsamus View Post
    Which phone do you use with the flip belt?

I had the Galaxy Note 2. The Note 3 fits even better.

SwiftKey Flowed from my tiny Galaxy Note III
    Thanked by 2:
    diasmall likes this.
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #24  

I'm blown away. That flip belt is cool. Thank you so much!
    lterry913 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by munnarg View Post
    I had the Galaxy Note 2. The Note 3 fits even better.

SwiftKey Flowed from my tiny Galaxy Note III
    I watched a video on YouTube about the flip belt and it didn't look big enough. Thanks for the help!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast