Is anyone else having problems with the GN3 camera with low light camera?
My camera is very low lit for some reason. I've compared opening both camera apps on my Note 2 and Note 3 at the same time. Both phones, with the same brightness settings on the phone, have different quality photos in terms of brightness. Note 2 was far more bright than Note 3 on the screen. Same result AFTER taking the photos. Note 2 photo was brighter and more crisp while Note 3 photo was dark and blurrish at times. Is my camera faulty or is this the way the camera is? And I've tried all the settings feature, nothing really changes it drastically. I was really disappointed in the camera. Please help.
- 10-07-2013, 12:31 AM #2
- 10-07-2013, 12:37 AM #3
- 10-07-2013, 12:56 AM #4
Re: Is anyone else having problems with the GN3 camera with low light camera?
- 10-07-2013, 02:00 AM #6
- 10-07-2013, 10:05 AM #9
Re: Is anyone else having problems with the GN3 camera with low light camera?Previous Phone: Samsung Admire
Current Phone: Samsung Galaxy S4
Next Phone: Moto X2
- 10-07-2013, 10:14 AM #10
- 10-07-2013, 11:05 AM #11
- By mavrrick in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2013, 11:16 PM
- By GlassToTheArson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2013, 02:33 AM
- By chrisxpierce in forum IntroductionsReplies: 28Last Post: 10-08-2013, 02:21 AM
- By Trob#AC in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:12 AM
- By GlassToTheArson in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 01:08 AM