Let's Face It Verizon Bretheren

diasmall

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
My current phone dived into a small swirling pool of water & hasn't been quite right since... I pre-ordered 9/17. I hope, worst case, they ship out 10/08 and they just hold them at the local FedEx centers until exactly 10/10.

Order Date: 09/17/2013
Deliver By: 10/12/2013

Last edited:

runamuck0870

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
Nowhere on my Confirmation email does it state the word "Deliver." Just a "Ship By" date of 10/10.

I'm wondering if those of you showing the words "Delivery By" and a date paid for expedited shipping?

the1m.polo

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I just cant do the wait at the door thing anymore!! too many commitments between work/new baby at home... ive never preordered before, so I don't know about all this "early" business... ill take your word... im as anxious as the next guy.. my bionic is about as frustrating as anything I have ever had in my hand!! but I dunno.. just looking more and more like ship on 10/10.. is it confirmed that it will be in stores on the 10th??

Lmao... no one is waiting at the door for a note 3 .. as amazing as this phone is .... It has just not reached that level of hype ... Only one phone has unfortunately....
And if you do wait at the door you are crazy ...this phone won't be selling out like that.. it will sell very well ..but not waiting in line status.
If one wanted to go in the store off rush hour times... You should be in and out in 20mins if you know what you want

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using AC Forums mobile app

rockrchic923

Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
When I got my Note 2 last year, I did the preorder and with it being my first one figured that it would get here when it got here. I actually got my phone 1 day before the stores did. So I am hoping that by preordering the Note 3 that I will also get the phone early....again.

Han Solo 1

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to press my nose up against the glass door and stare at the employees while they get their crap ready for the day.

I'm going to be #1!!!

Sent from my Crapple iPhone 5

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I think I will have mine a day before you :D They just charged my Credit Card .... not Debit card :D Hopefully, that means it shipped today & the latest tomorrow :D I preordered on 9/6.

Happy :D, Cheers, Jon

caj27

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I think I will have mine a day before you :D They just charged my Credit Card .... not Debit card :D Hopefully, that means it shipped today & the latest tomorrow :D I preordered on 9/6.

Happy :D, Cheers, Jon

Same here. My VISA card just got charged for two Note 3s. My official Verizon "Order Status" web page has changed: it now has "Tracking Number" listed under "Order Number" although there is no tracking number there yet. Still I have hope that I'll have two Note 3s before the end of the week! I've been watching the C4ETech tips and tricks videos on youtube with my wife (like a big nerd)!

GtoJon

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Same as mine :D
There is light at the end of the tunnel :D
Same here. My VISA card just got charged for two Note 3s. My official Verizon "Order Status" web page has changed: it now has "Tracking Number" listed under "Order Number" although there is no tracking number there yet. Still I have hope that I'll have two Note 3s before the end of the week! I've been watching the C4ETech tips and tricks videos on youtube with my wife (like a big nerd)!

RDRich858711

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
My status changed as well. I'm thinking they will ship tomorrow since they charged us. Going to check my account now. To see if I did get charged but, following the pattern of your responses I am almost sure I did.

Posted via Android Central App

DaveDFD

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
ordered mine on edge.. not sure how i would tell if i was charged... pretty sure they did back on the day i ordered?? maybe not.. not sure.. ill have to check the card... alas, its bath time and my little one needs to go to bed! ill check later

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I just cant do the wait at the door thing anymore!! too many commitments between work/new baby at home... ive never preordered before, so I don't know about all this "early" business... ill take your word... im as anxious as the next guy.. my bionic is about as frustrating as anything I have ever had in my hand!! but I dunno.. just looking more and more like ship on 10/10.. is it confirmed that it will be in stores on the 10th??

you don't have to "wait on the doorbell" these days...if either FedEx or UPS is delivering the pkg, BOTH have a "Delivery My Way" option and if you sign up, anytime a pkg is due you can have them "hold it @ facility" and just go pick it up at your convenience : )

BTC

Emperor

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I am in the same boat. I am flying out of town on 10/11 so I need my phone in hand on the 10th. I'll cancel my pre-order in the store.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes