- 10-07-2013, 12:20 PM #2
Re: Is there an indication that shows its in power saver mode?
I don't thinks so. I think you don't least have to pull menu down. However, a work-around you could try would be to get a CPU monitoring app/widget. When at the lower clock speeds you'd know were in power saving.
Last edited by Haalcyon; 10-07-2013 at 01:00 PM.G2 : Optimus G Pro : G Pad 8.3 : Nexus 7 LTE
- 386 Posts
Re: Is there an indication that shows its in power saver mode?Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- By DaveDFD in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 86Last Post: 10-09-2013, 07:51 PM
- By Candice Irvine in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2013, 01:32 AM
- By maryjane2300 in forum Moto XReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:08 PM
- By bszaronos in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-07-2013, 12:52 PM
- By cmiller4642 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 11:40 AM