- 10-07-2013, 12:36 PM #2
- 10-07-2013, 12:49 PM #3
- 10-07-2013, 12:55 PM #4
- 10-07-2013, 01:41 PM #5
- 887 Posts
Dolphin most of the time.
Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.
My files: http://www.appbrain.com/user/bclinge...the-htc-evo-4g
- 10-07-2013, 02:14 PM #6
- 10-07-2013, 02:32 PM #7
- 10-07-2013, 02:46 PM #8
- 13 Posts
I switch between Chrome, Firefox and Default browsers. The only reason the default is on this list is because when I use scrapbooker, the s-pen easily and neatly crops what I select. The other browsers perform the function if you are exact but most of the time cut info off. I notice the third party browsers don't have the faint blue box when using the s-pen scrap booker function.
Now if i can only keep YouTube from downloading the update automatically which makes it impossible to use the scrapbooker as it was intended with youtube, I'd be set. I'm getting tired of unistalling the YouTube update.
Sent from the Galaxy Note 3
- 10-07-2013, 03:17 PM #9
- 10-07-2013, 05:44 PM #10
- 10-07-2013, 07:23 PM #11
- 10-08-2013, 05:07 AM #12
- By emiinn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 32Last Post: 10-09-2013, 04:09 AM
- By jaydow11 in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2013, 07:59 PM
- By humulos in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 10-05-2013, 02:07 PM
- By ttexxan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-05-2013, 10:34 AM
- By AxlMyk in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 0Last Post: 09-29-2013, 05:49 PM