- 110 Posts
- 10-07-2013, 02:46 PM #2
- 124 Posts
Re: Help With Dashclock?
Is this what you are talking about?
The issue I am running into by not using a custom lockscreen app is the text messages default to popping up on their own separate homescreen widget..
- 110 Posts
Re: Help With Dashclock?However, it stays a small clock with small icons until I scroll the widget down. At that point, it shows me all the notifications across the whole screen.
That's the problem. Little tiny notification icons.
You can't expand it in large text in lined rows across the lockscreen. Yes, you can expand it with your finger/s-pen but it will not stay that way once you re-lock the phone.
In Daydream mode (when docked), however, it displays perfectly.
- By b- in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 10-18-2013, 08:52 AM
- By quakquakquak in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 02:18 PM
- By Anders Stolpe in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 01:34 PM
- By Armorplays in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 10-07-2013, 10:18 AM
- By GedBlake in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:59 AM