What gestures are you using on Nova Prime?

sddabrow

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Hey guys,

Looking for all you experienced android users to see how you use Nova Prime. I just recently saw an app that turns off the screen. Using Nova Prime, you can implement double tap to turn off the screen - It is almost like G2s Knock off feature!

So what neat gestures do you use??

F123D

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site

Sizzers

Feb 19, 2013
Visit site
Four at the moment.

Double tap = phone dialler, home button = toggle notification, swipe up = main browser, and swipe down = expand notifications (I have double tap on the home button for messages but that customisation came with the phone).

Apart from a clock on my wallpaper my home screen is blank, and all my most used apps i access via a seperate side launcher.

JvKintheUSA

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

Looking for all you experienced android users to see how you use Nova Prime. I just recently saw an app that turns off the screen. Using Nova Prime, you can implement double tap to turn off the screen - It is almost like G2s Knock off feature!

So what neat gestures do you use??

I do not see the double tap for screen off as an option in Nova Prime. Can you elaborate on how you got that done?

Sent from my Note 3 on AT&T

sudbury78

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
i am trying nova and noticed I cant find anywhere in the settings to have continuously scrolling home screen like default launcher has. Am I missing something?