- 124 Posts
What gestures are you using on Nova Prime?
Looking for all you experienced android users to see how you use Nova Prime. I just recently saw an app that turns off the screen. Using Nova Prime, you can implement double tap to turn off the screen - It is almost like G2s Knock off feature!
So what neat gestures do you use??
- 10-07-2013, 06:24 PM #2
- 10-07-2013, 06:33 PM #3
- 10-07-2013, 06:36 PM #4
- 178 Posts
Re: What gestures are you using on Nova Prime?
Four at the moment.
Double tap = phone dialler, home button = toggle notification, swipe up = main browser, and swipe down = expand notifications (I have double tap on the home button for messages but that customisation came with the phone).
Apart from a clock on my wallpaper my home screen is blank, and all my most used apps i access via a seperate side launcher.Putting out fire with gasoline
- 10-08-2013, 11:35 AM #5
- 10-08-2013, 04:07 PM #6
- 10-08-2013, 05:00 PM #7
- 10-08-2013, 05:59 PM #9
- 10-08-2013, 06:00 PM #10
- By cmiller4642 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 29Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:56 AM
- By dudeeg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2013, 01:35 PM
- By trd 4rnr in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-08-2013, 12:30 PM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2013, 03:31 AM
- By vessel18 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2013, 04:43 PM