What accessories did you get?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I am waiting for them to arrive,, 2 spare batteries, with wall charger,, a clear see through case and a black thin spiegen case,, and a temperd glass screen protector. This week I will order a charging dock. I also ordered a black leather case to carry note 3 on my belt. Has a magnetic flap to close and a very nice sturdy belt clip attached to it.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
hudu6u7a.jpg
2yvaqegy.jpg
ajavu7y8.jpg
y4e2edaq.jpg

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Zmann - which charging dock? I have the one from the S3 and it works, but I would love to find a USB 3 charging dock.

blazin247

Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Cases, Charging docks, etc. Post pics below. :)

Sent From My Lighting Fast Galaxy Note 3 & Galaxy Note 8.0.

I got the Dante Red Neo Hybrid from Spigen, which is sitting waiting for the phone to arrive. I've got a MIME ghost tempered glass screen protector coming tomorrow, an iOttie later this week, and I'm looking for a cheap OEM Note 3 battery for a backup.

tahnir

Sep 23, 2013
Visit site
and a temperd glass screen protector.

Can you post a picture of that and tell us what you think? I'm looking for a good screen protector but so far only had bad experiences either they were way to dark or they didn't work good in conjunction with the s pen.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I have user this one for my note 2 and it's wonderful. On for 6 months and still looks perfect. I sold the note 2 with it still on. My new one will arrive on Thursday. Dropped phone on concrete once and it totally protected the screen. The protector shattered but the screen was still perfection.

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I got the Body Glove case that they had at the Sprint store. For now im using a spare Note 2 screen protector till I decide which one I want to get. I was also happy to see that my ibolt car dock for Galaxy phones works with my 3 too!

Posted via Android Central App

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I got the Body Glove case that they had at the Sprint store. For now im using a spare Note 2 screen protector till I decide which one I want to get. I was also happy to see that my ibolt car dock for Galaxy phones works with my 3 too!

Really? My ibolt charges my note 3 just fine but the aux jack part won't work,, music won't come out my stereo. I have to use a different aux cord

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
Really? My ibolt charges my note 3 just fine but the aux jack part won't work,, music won't come out my stereo. I have to use a different aux cord

Music comes out mine, but it's far from right. Hoping for iBolt makes a new cable setup for it.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
My other car which I also have a ibolt has a blue tooth stereo so that's not a issue when I am in that car

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

Go to Settings>General>Acessory make sure the audio output is checked. Now when I dock the phone I dont run the ibolt app and audio works perfect.

Victoria Valentin

Sep 30, 2013
Visit site
I'm waiting for the blue S View cover (still a little peeved they didn't have it on release day). I'm thinking about getting the additional battery and charger. Not sure yet on this :)
Also planning on getting the Spigen S view Armor, if they would hurry up and come out with it before I forget it exists lol!

JoeyyNY

May 10, 2013
Visit site

I have a invisible shield for the note 2 I have collecting dust.. Does it fit the Note 3?

thymeless

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting on my case from UrbanArmorGear.com. Hasn't hit the market yet. Picked up some extra USB3 cables and ordered an MHL cable and the Caselogic extra batteries deal.

c1971ace

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I have a invisible shield for the note 2 I have collecting dust.. Does it fit the Note 3?

Its a little smaller than the overall note3 screen but it will cover all of the "touchscreen" part so it will work in a pinch.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy