Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree38Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Verizon Galaxy Note 3 shipped!

Jumped on the unlimited data loophole and pre-ordered a Galaxy Note 3. At 9:13 pm tonight I got an email from UPS notifying me of a shipment: scheduled delivery date 10/08/2013. Not expecting any packages nor recognizing the shipper, FS MOUNTAIN LAKES, I login to MyUPS for details and see:

Departed - Parsippany, NJ, United States, Monday, 10/07/2013

Only one thing I know comes from Parsippany, NJ. Phones. Just to be certain, I login to my bank and find this:

VZWRLSS*D7711-01 / Ref1:4812073739 Ref2:1007153750 Ref3:328068493011 Expires:20131011 -$356.39

Soooo... anyone else get this?

Default Re: Verizon Galaxy Note 3 shipped!

My debit card was charged today and I placed my preorder on 9/8. It has not shipped out yet. I'm just a little skeptical that your order would go out earlier than mine. Ijs
    fofjjsr and caj27 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Jumped on the unlimited data loophole
    What do you mean ?

Jumped on the unlimited data loophole and pre-ordered a Galaxy Note 3. At 9:13 pm tonight I got an email from UPS notifying me of a shipment: scheduled delivery date 10/08/2013. Not expecting any packages nor recognizing the shipper, FS MOUNTAIN LAKES, I login to MyUPS for details and see:

Only one thing I know comes from Parsippany, NJ. Phones. Just to be certain, I login to my bank and find this:

VZWRLSS*D7711-01 / Ref1:4812073739 Ref2:1007153750 Ref3:328068493011 Expires:20131011 -$356.39

lucky you! no tracking for me yet and i preordered super early on 9/6....irritating

Global Posts
    306 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jhheli View Post
    What do you mean ?
    He probably means where you transfer the upgrade from the unlimited line to a tiered data line on the account or a basic line on the account. Does the upgrade on one of those two using the upgrade from the unlimited line and then swaps the new device to the unlimited one.

Same way I pre ordered mine. Was worried because the confirmation for the preorder had the unlimited line down as the upgrade but I heard to wait until the shipment email and it Is usually correct.

Also to the OP I dont believe it tilk theirs some proof. Screenshot of the shipment notification?

I thought they ship from Texas.

Maybe this time the Note 3 ships straight from Samsung

I call BS

Sent from my Crapple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by jhheli View Post
    What do you mean ?
    For a brief period Verizonwireless.com was allowing people like myself, who are on grandfathered unlimited contracts, to sign a new contract and keep unlimited data as an option, getting a new phone at the new contract price. They fixed it shortly thereafter and stated it was a mistake, but are allowing those of us who have confirmations to keep it.

With that said, my bank was charged the $350 tonight, however, Verizonwireless.com has nothing under tracking number, just that it will ship by 10/10.
    Thanked by:
    Kuro, AZDROIDX and fofjjsr like this.

ROM
    Bugless Beast- GNex

Quote Originally Posted by blazin247 View Post
    For a brief period Verizonwireless.com was allowing people like myself, who are on grandfathered unlimited contracts, to sign a new contract and keep unlimited data as an option, getting a new phone at the new contract price. They fixed it shortly thereafter and stated it was a mistake, but are allowing those of us who have confirmations to keep it.

With that said, my bank was charged the $350 tonight, however, Verizonwireless.com has nothing under tracking number, just that it will ship by 10/10.
    Got G2 Weds, Note 3 order has been processed today and my Visa charged today. Verizon site says it's waiting shipment as of an hour ago when I checked after seeing my account charged, actual Invoice didn't show up until today under Order Statues. Hopefully it ships out tomorrow. I too ordered it last weekend during "glitch"

ROM
    Bugless Beast- GNex

Quote Originally Posted by Han Solo 1 View Post
    I call BS

Sent from my Crapple iPhone 5
    My account was charged today, and Verizon.com says it's waiting shipment. No BS.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

So others have reported their credit cards being charged. Hopefully y'all don't need screens of my bank account to prove that

I went in and changed the delivery method to Hold For Pickup. Past UPS experience has shown that if a package is early, they'll leave it on the truck until its delivery day.

So after work tomorrow... We'll see the truth (unless my work takes me near the UPS facility). Since I live in Philadelphia, PA it's very possible to get here that quick

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Verizon Galaxy Note 3 shipped!-uploadfromtaptalk1381210641201.jpg   Verizon Galaxy Note 3 shipped!-uploadfromtaptalk1381210658787.jpg  

So others have reported their credit cards being charged. Hopefully y'all don't need screens of my bank account to prove that

I went in and changed the delivery method to Hold For Pickup. Past UPS experience has shown that if a package is early, they'll leave it on the truck until its delivery day.

So after work tomorrow... We'll see the truth (unless my work takes me near the UPS facility). Since I live in Philadelphia, PA it's very possible to get here that quick

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
    You needa clean up your notification bar brah.
    fofjjsr and stompit like this.

Verizon Wireless uses Fedex. Your shipment must be something else.

You must remember. When you get that "shipped" it can just mean that they created a label for it. Not left the facility.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

I think that orders are being shipped but will probably be recieved on 10/10. I preordered a week ago and my order is still being processed. So I called last night and they told me that the launch date is the 10th which means i will get the phone on the 12th (but thats a saturday) and to my knowledge they don't deliver on saturday so she was like even tho they gurantee a shipping date of the 12th it may arrive on that monday which is the 14th. this is my last time preordering, i feel that the store will get the phones before people who preordered.

Oct 14th is a US Holiday. However, both UPS and FedEx have regular delivery schedules on that date.

I'm expecting to get my phone on that date. If I get it sooner, happy.

Lucky you. My loophole Note 3 order was cancelled inexplicably. Had to reorder full price...ggrrr... But congrats to your order!

Talking Re: Verizon Galaxy Note 3 shipped!

I just received the email from the FEDEX shipping delivery manager that there is a shipment scheduled for the 10th and had been picked up in memphis. shipment requires a signature. looks like they are rolling out now.
    AZDROIDX likes this.

I forgot all about the holiday, I'm sure my order will get caught up and delivered late now. As of right now it's still processing. smh

Now THIS IS the 'droid I've been looking for...... (I've waited like weeks to use that corny quote!)

I didn't clip the part that shows delivery is 10/10 as that had my name and stuff on it, but it does. As others have stated, this is only proof that Fedex has received shipping instructions for the order but its clearly coming out of Memphis and its clearly VZW. Note: I have NOT received tracking number from Verizon yet. I got this via signing up for Fedex delivery notifications service (free to register/use).

Verizon Galaxy Note 3 shipped!-initiated.jpg

I have the same thing. With tracking #. Finally

I have it as well. Still nothing from Verizon though.

Global Posts
    4,848 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

My order shows in process, no tracking # as of yet and I just checked it again so they better get shipping.

Last night I checked my pre-order status and it showed there was an error and to check my email for more information. Never got an email. Called Internet Sales last night, who told me that they didnt see anything wrong and they would process the order manually. As of today nothing has changed.

I fly out of town on this coming Sunday. Got nervous and cancelled my preorder. I am off Thursday, so I'll be at my local VZW store when they open.

One nice thing is that I will have my phone shortly after 10am rather than after 3pm when FEDEX has typically shown up with pre-orders before.
Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast