- 34 Posts
using google now instead of s voice
just picked up the note 3, n9005, and after hours of setting it up, there's now just one annoying thing that is keeping this from being the main phone.
how to swap s voice with google now. both when you double press the home button, as well as the long press on the soft menu button.
any help is much appreciated!
- 10-08-2013, 01:53 AM #2
- 10-08-2013, 05:47 AM #3
- 10-08-2013, 07:41 AM #4
- 10-09-2013, 03:23 AM #5
- 10-09-2013, 03:42 AM #6
- 10-11-2013, 06:06 PM #7
- 10-11-2013, 06:17 PM #8
- 10-11-2013, 08:17 PM #9
- 10-13-2013, 03:36 AM #10
- 10-13-2013, 08:56 PM #11
Re: using google now instead of s voice
From my headset, I've learned that I can press the headset button to activate S-Voice then I say "open Google Now."
When not in headset mode, I just long-press the home key and press the Now button. It's not optimal but it's not any skin off my back either. Loving this phone despite a few drawbacks from Samsung software that attempts to lock you into their ecosystem.
Posted via Android Central App
BB 8330, 9700, 9800; Atrix 4G & HD; Galaxy Note III
- By jayboiandroid in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 4Last Post: 11-02-2013, 09:28 PM
- By montemouse007 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 10-08-2013, 09:21 PM
- By Karla4262 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 6Last Post: 10-08-2013, 05:40 PM
- By neonworm in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 10-08-2013, 12:38 AM
- By gil_happy in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-07-2013, 09:39 PM