Walkers, Joggers, Runners - How do you carry the Note? Or even carry it at all?

kilofoxtrot

Feb 15, 2010
Visit site
As I posted in another thread yesterday, the FlipBelt works wonders for me.

Got this from the FlipBelt FAQ:

"The FlipBelt has a 3 inch width, and it will fit all phones comfortably with the exception of the Note 2. We've had customers say it will fit, but it will be a snug fit. Also, we've had customers purchase our product because there really isn't anything else on the market that will be compatible with the Note 2."

So how tight is it? I like the concept!!

munnarg

Trusted Member
Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
Got this from the FlipBelt FAQ:

"The FlipBelt has a 3 inch width, and it will fit all phones comfortably with the exception of the Note 2. We've had customers say it will fit, but it will be a snug fit. Also, we've had customers purchase our product because there really isn't anything else on the market that will be compatible with the Note 2."

So how tight is it? I like the concept!!

My old Note 2 fit pretty snug without a case. Being that all the significant dimensions of the Note 3 are smaller, it fits even better.

SwiftKey Flowed from my tiny Galaxy Note III

Last edited:

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
When I'm walking or jogging I am always wearing loose shorts with deep pockets. That's where I keep it. On my bicycle I have a really nice bike mount that the phone goes into and it zippers close. It also has a lanard attached to it and other end is attached to bike. If the dock broke, the phone still wouldn't go anywhere.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
When I'm walking or jogging I am always wearing loose shorts with deep pockets. That's where I keep it. On my bicycle I have a really nice bike mount that the phone goes into and it zippers close. It also has a lanard attached to it and other end is attached to bike. If the dock broke, the phone still wouldn't go anywhere.

From another biker who is getting a Note 3, can you post a picture of the setup on your bike or post a picture of the rig, either one..

Thanks

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
burapasu.jpg

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
I leave my note 3 at home when i go to the gym or for a run, thats why i have an ipod..I dont like being bothered while at the gym or on a run...

1) I, and many others, hate iTunes.
2) I'm not spending money on another product that my phone does just as well and better.

titaniumSS

Jun 22, 2012
Visit site
Never heard #1 in real life before,lol. What do you use instead? and why do you think it's bettter so I can look into it!

I stopped using iTunes about 3 years ago (5 year Macbook Pro owner) and I've been using music streaming services and Google Music ever since. Bandcamp is also a good one for a good amount of bands if you'd like to buy it (in case it's not offered on Google Music yet).

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown