- 1 Posts
Problem with email app
Ok so I decided to switch from my iPhone 5 over the the Note 3 and this email app is really making me want to return this phone and get back to iPhone. Problem is I can't delete my incoming email from my inbox on my phone without it being deleted from the server. I don't like a clutter inbox so those that I have replied to or don't need to keep on my phone I want to delete but want to be able to receive them on my laptop when i get home from work. What am I doing wrong here? This is my first time experimenting with android coming from a long time iphone user. Please help. I have 10 days to decide if i am going to keep this phone or return it to store. Everything is so foreign and I can't find any setting on this phone that will prevent my email from being deleted from server if i delete from phone. And if i turn sync off then i don't get any email from server.
- 10-09-2013, 12:45 AM #2
Re: Problem with email app
There is an option in the mail account settings that will delete the email only on the phone and not on the server. I don't have my N3 yet, but I'm confident that it's there may have search for it.
Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 4
- 10-09-2013, 12:45 AM #3
- 10-09-2013, 12:46 AM #4
- By Meg Goforth-Ward in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 3Last Post: 10-10-2013, 02:27 PM
- By Rasuchan in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-09-2013, 11:09 AM
- By Galane in forum Sprint Motorola Photon QReplies: 1Last Post: 10-09-2013, 05:53 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 12:02 AM
- By semp1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-08-2013, 10:58 PM