- 1,214 Posts
- Bamf Paradigm
T-Mo Note 3 usable on Verizon?
Found a guy selling his T-Mo (unopened) Note 3 for a really good price (which I could cover by selling my current Verizon S4). I'm currently with Verizon for another 4 months.
Question is this:
do the bands supported by the radios of the T-Mo Note 3 also work with Verizon? I realize I probably couldn't get Verizon LTE, but I recall reading somewhere that the T-Mo Note 3 was the variant to get b/c of its frequency-support.
And I assume i'll have to unlock the phone (via some website with code) in order to actually get it to accept Verizon towers.
I've searched for the radio bands of both VZW and T-MO, but haven't found anything conclusive. Any first hand experience out there?
If anything, once my VZW contract is up in a few months, i've considered going to AIO (whatever ATT's newest prepaid is) as T-MO's service in my area is absolutely horrible.
- 10-09-2013, 06:16 PM #2
Re: T-Mo Note 3 usable on Verizon?
No voice or 2g/3g data on Verizon with the tmobile variant. The tmobile version if unlocked would work in areas where band 4 lte will be deployed by Verizon. Keep in mind that band 4 lte is slated for limited deployment in urban areas, and hasn't officially been deployed yet. You would not get verizon band 13 lte which is their primary lte band.
900T is T-Mobile
900v is Verizon
Now the tmobile version does support band 4,5 and 17,so you would get 4glte on AT&T
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note II via Tapatalk 4"...Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab 8.9 and Tab 7.7 do not infringe Apple’s Community registered design..." - Excerpt from Apple's website
- 10-09-2013, 06:37 PM #3
- 10-09-2013, 06:45 PM #4"...Galaxy Tab 10.1, Tab 8.9 and Tab 7.7 do not infringe Apple’s Community registered design..." - Excerpt from Apple's website
- 10-09-2013, 07:40 PM #5
- By kilofoxtrot in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 10-21-2013, 01:14 PM
- By blockraider925 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2013, 11:47 AM
- By Derrick Ray in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2013, 07:52 AM
- By xenax in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 01:40 PM
- By LabRat in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 0Last Post: 10-09-2013, 12:34 PM