Best Keyboard for Note 3

ryanjma

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
What keyboard are you all using? I just picked it up about 5 minutes ago. I have used Swype, Swiftkey, google keyboard, on my S4, but I was wondering if you guys knew if the SPen worked better with any Keyboards, or if there was a keyboard that really was good to use with the SPen.

jmbburg26

Nov 15, 2012
Visit site
Switching between Samsung keyboard and Google keyboard. Both are good but the auto-correct on both gets weird sometimes.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk 4

RetroGlide08

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I actually prefer the stock Samsung keyboard at the moment. I like the layout plus the emoticons are a bonus.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

alex346

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I used the google keyboard on my previous device and really liked it but im actually loving the stock samsung keyboard right now

FaTROBoT97

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I've been using Swiftkey since my original Droid 1. I like it, although a couple people really like Google's keyboard. The one thing I do like about Samsung is the extra row of number keys.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I gave the stock a shot and was impressed with it but I quickly went right back to swift key,, for me there is nothing better.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

MrBigFeathers

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
does the stock keyboard allow you to auto correct the current word when tapping the spacebar? My wife's note 2 doesn't do it but I know the Google keyboard does.

HighOnHops

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Have to wait until tomorrow to get my N3, but does the stock keyboard include autocorrect now? I really liked the row of numbers, but hated that it didn't auto insert the correct word with a space on the N2. It showed what it thought was the correct word in the predictions, but didn't autocorrect.

dragonsamus

Jun 20, 2010
Visit site
I really liked the stock keyboard because of the top row of numbers but I couldn't get used to how it was autocorrecting so I switched to SwiftKey.

Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app

jaymojones

Feb 11, 2010
Visit site
I've always used either Swiftkey or the Google keyboard, but I have been really impressed with the stock keyboard. So I'm using that for now.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk 4

sddabrow

Sep 21, 2012
Visit site
Biggest complaint about the stock keyboard is the comma actually. I type too many emails a day and use commas I hate having to long press.

Other than that the stock keyboard is great. Will see what I do after my SwiftKey trial expires.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app