Who is going to a Verizon Store tomorrow? Will you take what you can get color-wise? or hold fast?

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
I'll be at my local Verizon at 9:15, but I spoke to the store manager today who is holding a black one for me.

Posted via Android Central App

Bluehair62

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
I called my local store... They have 25 units. 16 of them in black. I will be there at 10:00 to get mine.

I really hope it meets the hugh hype I have been hoping for... I can't last too many more hours on my Blackberry.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Just picked mine up, in and out in 10 minutes. No lines at the store. $299.99, no mail in rebate.

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
Im sitting outside the Verizon store right now. Thought there might be a line but guess not. Waiting till 10am central for them to open up so another hour. then heading to Best Buy to pick up the gear

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Im sitting outside the Verizon store right now. Thought there might be a line but guess not. Waiting till 10am central for them to open up so another hour. then heading to Best Buy to pick up the gear

Let us know how you like your Note :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Ahh I just saw that bro lol. What made u give up the one?

Sent from my T-Mobile LG Escape running 4.1.2 using Tapatalk 2 now Free

I miss some of the Samsung features. Faster charging for sure, camera is better, and mainly... As small as it is... The notification light! The HTC One has the worst notification light... So hard to see. Now I can easily see it... And know what the notification is for due to multi color :).

Loving the screen size though.. It is big and very clear.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Notrega

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
I hate VZW.....

I went into the store and tried to move an upgrade off an unlimited line and was told that I would lose the unlimited data regardless of where I used the upgrade. I called BS as I had several discussions with CS in the last week to make sure I would not lose unlimited. A call to CS confirmed it. So I paid full price and used the device payment plan.

Once VZW goes to voice over LTE we wlll see an increase in data prices and a hard push on the unlimited data plans.

Got the black by the way and it only took about 25 minutes total from walking in the store to walking out.

Scribbled with my S-Pen

xs228

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
I hate VZW.....

I went into the store and tried to move an upgrade off an unlimited line and was told that I would lose the unlimited data regardless of where I used the upgrade. I called BS as I had several discussions with CS in the last week to make sure I would not lose unlimited. A call to CS confirmed it. So I paid full price and used the device payment plan.

Once VZW goes to voice over LTE we wlll see an increase in data prices and a hard push on the unlimited data plans.

Got the black by the way and it only took about 25 minutes total from walking in the store to walking out.

Scribbled with my S-Pen

That is BS and I was told the same thing this morning when got in to get mine. I transferred the upgrade from my unlimited line to another line that has a limited data plan and bought the phone off of it. Then I swapped out the SIM cards. Result, Galaxy note 3 on my line with my line still with unlimited data.

dbbude

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I walked in and picked up a black. no preorder. trying to get started and i am happy to say the forums here have been a GREAT resource for an android noob.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
Picked mine up, black no accessories and no insurance. The store I bought mine from, took them about an hour to finally get to me. A new device released and the store only had 2 employees. Typical Verizon release (for anything but an iPhone) it would appear.

iPhone 5_to_GS4

Mar 29, 2013
Visit site
I was told I would lose my unlimited if I used my eligibility on another line. So I left that alone and used my son's to upgrade his for my use.
It's gonna arrive tonight!!

Tysonsaurus

Jul 15, 2013
Visit site
I walked into Verizon and asked for the note 3 at full retail they said no. So I left and got the note 3 and gear at best buy.

That sucks! Luckily that didn't happen at the store I went to. They were just surprised that I wanted to buy it at full price.

Notrega

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
That sucks! Luckily that didn't happen at the store I went to. They were just surprised that I wanted to buy it at full price.

The guys was surprised with me too but he understood after seeing I only pay $9.99 for my unlimited data...

Scribbled with my S-Pen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol