How do you guys use this beast?

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site

Thanks much...;)

Ah man, this is FANTASTIC!! My wife is going to shoot me.. She has a galaxy S4.. But, this Note 3 with this hugeazz screen, plus being brighter and sharper is really making my wife's S4 look bad. And my wife doesn't put up with being made to look bad.. :( Now, I got to pony up the $$$ for her to ditch her S4 and get a Note 3..If I don't, I will not hear the last of it..

Last edited:

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Thanks much...;)

Ah man, this is FANTASTIC!! My wife is going to shoot me.. She has a galaxy S4.. But, this Note 3 with this hugeazz screen, plus being brighter and sharper is really making my wife's S4 look bad. And my wife doesn't put up with being made to look bad.. :( Now, I got to pony up the $$$ for her to ditch her S4 and get a Note 3..If I don't, I will not hear the last of it..

You still will not come out good...

Via my Note 3

Shanicenicolle

Nov 2, 2012
Visit site
Thanks much...;)

Is it really sharper? Doesn't it have a lower pixel density?

Sent from my *PURPLE* Galaxy S4

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Do you notice the sound is slightly "off" sync with the picture on netflix?

Posted via Android Central App
Mine is synced perfectly. Have you tried pausing it and then seeing if that puts it into sync? I only suggest that because that's what I need to do when I'm casting to my Chromecast from my desktop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12