Verizon30 works with Note 3

Sondo241

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
I just kept trying I guess. I noticed it went "out of stock" at midnight on the east coast. I waited until it hit midnight on the west coast and I was able to add it after about 50 refreshes. Keep trying!

Sondo241

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
You can also select in-store pick up for tomorrow morning. I think it doesn't show up in Chrome for some reason, so try Explorer if you want it tomorrow.

Also, try adding the phone from the verizonwireless.com homepage, not from your account page.

aventador779

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I'm on westcoast, and when I try to select in store pick-up it's just saying "None of the items in your cart are available for pick up at this location at this time." and I just tried using explorer and same results... keep refreshing you're saying?

Sondo241

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
Maybe your store is already sold out with pre-purchases? can you search for another store to see if it works?

The only time I had to refresh spam was to get it into my cart.

aventador779

May 18, 2012
Visit site
I doubt it... it's not like an iPhone where a bunch of people get crazy over it. And well it's just only showing me that it's out of stock. No luck :(

Sondo241

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
ymmv where you live, I think some stores in less populated areas are only receiving 4 total. Did you try the other color?

I can add it to my cart still with both colors, I is confused.

clear your cache and stuff?

aventador779

May 18, 2012
Visit site
SoCal, San Diego area. Same result with the other color. And I'm using different browsers so clearing cache and stuff (cookies) won't help... it's working for you?! Hmmm...

aventador779

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Okay so I found out that it's all about the region you're in... I tried from two computers and got the same result. When I tried from my phone it actually had the "Add to cart" option, but it then required for me to set my location and it went out of stock again. So thanks anyway for letting us know the Verizon30 works! I'll keep trying and will also try in the morning.

rsantos97

Aug 31, 2011
Visit site
I was just about to post this too. I was able to get mine for $209 plus all the fees and $13 for next day shipment. I am glad I waited. I saved $90 and get it the next day.

delkhouri

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
The verizon30 Code just worked for me. I simply added it to my cart, signed in, selected in store pick-up and the promo-code, paid online and they will be notifying me when I can pick it up. Total amount with the phone activation fee and taxes was about $255. So glad I waited. That saved me about $90.

aventador779

May 18, 2012
Visit site
Yeah I already got the email that I can go pick it up, lol. (Second email) Weird though that the order number wasn't in the pick up email though, just blank.