Galaxy Note 3 - Screenshots/Homescreen Thread

anon8380037

Dec 25, 2013
Visit site
My Verizon Galaxy Note3...??
Yes sorry. In a funny mood earlier. You have been getting a lot of interest and genuine enquiries, and I thought I would stick a stupid one in.

In all seriousness, with the amount of background material available and the infinite amount of creative uses for themes, add-ons and the like, which you and others are demonstrating superbly - this should, and may, become a new art platform.
Maybe start classes. Give up the day job?
Those are really good. I think there is a movement starting here.

Nathan Crookes

Mar 24, 2014
Visit site
Yes sorry. In a funny mood earlier. You have been getting a lot of interest and genuine enquiries, and I thought I would stick a stupid one in.

In all seriousness, with the amount of background material available and the infinite amount of creative uses for themes, add-ons and the like, which you and others are demonstrating superbly - this should, and may, become a new art platform.
Maybe start classes. Give up the day job?
Those are really good. I think there is a movement starting here.

aern;t u always in a funny mood haha

Sent from the future through my SM-N9006 (note 4) the most awesome phone of them all! Soon to be.

nra_luke

Mar 6, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone here know of a great minimalistic analog clock widget? I've been searching for about 3 days, but cannot seem to pinpoint one worthy of a download. Any help or leads will be appreciated.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

taeisme

Trusted Member
Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
a4etyvu9.jpg

Amia BooMaster

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone here know of a great minimalistic analog clock widget? I've been searching for about 3 days, but cannot seem to pinpoint one worthy of a download. Any help or leads will be appreciated.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Android Clock. It's as minimal as It gets.
janehe7u.jpg

Sent from my BEAST Note 3 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech