Pre-ordered? Get yo money!!

dawgintn

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I got on a chat with a lady, she was trying to get it for me, but could only give me 15%. real nice lady. She said she would sent it up to her leader?? and would let me know tomorrow how it goes. 5 mins later she calls me and got me 30% off. Buddy tried to call at the same time, was only wanting to give him $25.

tonestert

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Thanks sal the wop !
I just called and had no problem getting the refund. All I did was ask for a credit on my account. I think they may be more willing to do that as it's less work than refunding a credit card.

js0uth

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
im going to give this a shot.

update - i gave the rep the promo code and she said it was a scam and the only promo they had was waiving the 30 activation fee.

better then nothing....

Last edited:

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I called CS today and was told they knew nothing about it and couldn't help me. I had to visit the store and they were trying like crazy to get it to refund and credit me, they ultimately just gave me $90 credit on my account and I got my GG as well.

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
What makes me laugh about the people that say it's a "scam", you go to verizonwireless.com and put the Note 3 in your shopping cart, apply the promo code, and it shows $209.99 as an updated price, so while what they say isn't exactly untrue (yes Verizon the company IS a scam sometimes), the promotion code is not.

MeridianSun

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
I was able to get the $90 credit on my account but I had to call twice and spend a lot of time on the phone. Thanks for the tip!

Sent from my Note 3

js0uth

Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
damn i tried to give it another shot. but they couldnt because the other rep applied the 30 dollar one already. dang it. wouldve got it too!

few lessons learned here.

sal the wop

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear it worked for some. Frustrating how all these customer service reps say something different.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
It's not a scam, it just wasn't available on a pre-ordered device. It became eligible once the GN3 was available for actual purchase on the 10th. I was trying to make my life easier and get the credit back on my GC to use for the GG, so they just put it on my account.

KJD209

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Everyone who pre ordered is eligible. Easiest way is to receive the $90 account credit. Make sure you call Internet Sales CS at 866-338-7390. The reps are aware of the promotion.

mordoc

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Spent two days on this now. Got a call back today from a supervisor that admitted the code works, but claimed that is irrelevant if they cannot confirm that the source of the code is valid, and she could not find it in her system. She even went so far as to say this appeared to be a fake code given out by Samsung! Go figure.

Tried a different approach and called the billing department. Got both the $30 and the $90 credits immediately (and they showed up immediately online.) Looks like I should have started with billing and saved myself a lot of grief. Might want to try it if you have problems.

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
What makes me laugh about the people that say it's a "scam", you go to verizonwireless.com and put the Note 3 in your shopping cart, apply the promo code, and it shows $209.99 as an updated price, so while what they say isn't exactly untrue (yes Verizon the company IS a scam sometimes), the promotion code is not.

They are probably confusing it with the Verizon30 website, which is a scam. The promo code is not.

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3 via Tapatalk 4

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucharmer