Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Pre-ordered? Get yo money!!

The verizon30 applies to the note 3. If you preordered yours (like i did)at no discount get your money. I called and was on for about 30 min. Sounds like a glitch. But I got my money....90$!!!!

I attached mine for proof. Just tell them I'm a 3rd cousin, twiced removed if you need to show this...

**first person I called had no idea, so of course I had to call back with proof.....GOOD LUCK!!!
    Thanked by 7:
    diasmall likes this.
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: Pre-ordered? Get yo money!!

Pre-ordered? Get yo money!!-screenshot_2013-10-10-07-45-16-picsay-1.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Pre-ordered? Get yo money!!-download.jpg  
    Thanked by:

What is Verizon30? The picture won't enlarge so i can't see. If it's the $30 upgrade fee, I think i was charged too (charged my cc $389 total).
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by yudeology101 View Post
    What is Verizon30? The picture won't enlarge so i can't see. If it's the $30 upgrade fee, I think i was charged too (charged my cc $389 total).
    Its 30% off. Saves you 90$

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

So, you were able to get the money back, even after being charged and I assume the phone shipped?

I just got mine today, sitting on my desk waiting for me to activate it. Would love some money back. I might try and see if I can get it back via the chat option.

Wow, thanks! I didn't know about this, I've pre-ordered mine on Sept. 8th. I'm on the phone w/ Verizon right now about this and of course the rep has no clue what i'm talking about.....should i print out your copy & take it to the dealer?

*UPDATE*

Still on the phone, rep still had no clue what i'm talking about...placed me on hold and came back and she got the discount approved from supervisor. Now, although it was already charged my CC for $389, rep is working on to see if i will get $90 back onto my CC or credit on to my account. Will update again.
    sal the wop likes this.

just called and got a $90 refund on my preorder ...hooray... and i pushed my luck and asked her to waive my activation fee also...and she did!!!! saved $120 by spending a half hour on the phone being pleasant and patient

thanks op you rock!!
    sal the wop likes this.

Awesome! What number did you call?

I rejected my delivery (because I wouldn't be home and it would come tomorrow) and ordered online for a instore pickup with this coupon code and it all worked out very well. Phone is ready to pickup and I will be getting it this evening

Working on it right now. She doesn't know anything about it either. Hopefully I can get it, even if just a credit to the account.

Global Posts
    80 Global Posts

Was anyone able to do this via chat? I don't really have time to sit on the phone. Need to be able to multi task.

How do you refuse a delivery? Mine came today but I wasn't there so now I have to pick it up after 7:00 tonight! Can I refuse it and re-order for pickup in the store, do they charge you twice. I'm confused??
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

Its a credit of 90$. Either way, its 90$ back in my pocket. Keep calling if you get a lame duck that "doesnt" know anything.

No dice for me. Said she can't see the discount, and it doesn't work on their system. Ohh well, might try again later.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Quote Originally Posted by karsdroid View Post
    just called and got a $90 refund on my preorder ...hooray... and i pushed my luck and asked her to waive my activation fee also...and she did!!!! saved $120 by spending a half hour on the phone being pleasant and patient

thanks op you rock!!
    Extra 30$!!!!!!! Nice!!!! Now I'm calling back....lol

17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnGrad View Post
    No dice for me. Said she can't see the discount, and it doesn't work on their system. Ohh well, might try again later.
    Call again, tell them you have proof of your friend doing it. I'll even email you the pic if it helps.

do you guys know if this discount would work with the galaxy gear?

Global Posts
    130 Global Posts

did anyone get this discount with an order that still gave unlimited data?

I called and no dice. The rep talked to 2 different folks and couldn't apply it. Wound up transferring an upgrade to pickup in store and will return the pre-order at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by kailani22 View Post
    Awesome! What number did you call?
    called the 611 number from my note 2
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #22  

Quote Originally Posted by mike8519 View Post
    I called and no dice. The rep talked to 2 different folks and couldn't apply it. Wound up transferring an upgrade to pickup in store and will return the pre-order at the same time.
    Dang!! The thing with Verizon though, is that sometimes you just gotta keep calling until you find one that understands. If your patient enough, give em another call. I would ask them to try the discount code online to prove your point.

Great, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by AuburnGrad View Post
    Working on it right now. She doesn't know anything about it either. Hopefully I can get it, even if just a credit to the account.
    thats what she did, credit my account so it will show up online on my account in a couple of hours she said......

On the phone right now with "April," she's working on it right now!!! Fingers crossed! She said she has to connect to the Online Sales Dept to get this taken care of.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast