Help-how do I replace the apps on the bottom tray on the home screen?
Hi, I just got my note 3 and I have been trying all night to try to replace the stock browser app to the google chrome app.
I am unable to drag the Stock browser out of the dock and replace it, i have tried to go Menu>Edit without success.
Does anyone know how this can be achieved?
- 10-10-2013, 12:40 PM #2
- 10-10-2013, 12:45 PM #4
- 887 Posts
Re: Help-how do I replace the apps on the bottom tray on the home screen?
Long press and then slide.
Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 4EVO & an Acer A500 tablet.
My files: http://www.appbrain.com/user/bclinge...the-htc-evo-4g
- 10-10-2013, 12:55 PM #6
- 10-10-2013, 01:25 PM #8
- By MistahDonutsx in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:05 PM
- By jdbii in forum Other US CarriersReplies: 3Last Post: 10-27-2013, 09:58 AM
- By spsilk in forum Nexus 4 AccessoriesReplies: 1Last Post: 10-14-2013, 03:43 PM
- By FernleyE in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 10-11-2013, 05:18 PM
- By memsaman in forum Sony Xperia ZReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 12:09 PM