- 1 Posts
Gentlemen! How can I connect my Note 3 to mac book air?
It's the first time I use an android. I used to be an apple buff. but this huge display stuff never rubbed off my mac book air. How can I store files such musics and pdfs....into them?
It's really complicated. Is there any one who makes me love Android? Thank you.
- 10-10-2013, 05:56 PM #2
- 10-10-2013, 08:10 PM #3
- 46 Posts
Re: Gentlemen! How can I connect my Note 3 to mac book air?
If your mac and phone are on the same wireless network, I recommend DroidNAS. It's free from the play store. It allows you to setup your phone as server, and the phone will appear in your finder's list of shared machines. From there, you can drag and drop any files you want to the phone and vice versa.
The only drawback to this app is that it does not support the MicroSD card; only the phone's internal memory.
- 10-10-2013, 08:29 PM #4
- By JustmeGemmy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 10-22-2013, 04:23 PM
- By kanundrum17 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 10-12-2013, 05:36 AM
- By niceguysf in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2013, 05:55 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 05:47 PM
- By ncmailman in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-10-2013, 04:49 PM