- 10-10-2013, 11:27 PM #2
- 10-10-2013, 11:40 PM #3
- 352 Posts
Re: TV remote?
It's rather slick, you enter your zip code and your provider (local broadcast, cable provider etc) You then program your device (TV or cable box) via the on-screen instructions. It then gives you tiles on your phone with what is playing. Lets say it's 7:00pm, it'll show you a thumbnail of all the shows currently on, you click the show you want to watch and it changes your TV or cable box's channel.
- By Atiya in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 22Last Post: 11-06-2013, 04:54 PM
- By EPatrick in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2013, 10:20 AM
- By Andy Mei in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 10-10-2013, 12:09 PM
- By jhilker in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-09-2013, 03:52 PM
- By jova33 in forum VerizonReplies: 7Last Post: 10-08-2013, 12:26 AM