1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    144 Global Posts

Default Making the Jump to the Note..

I am so close to pulling the trigger and getting the note 3. I've played with it at the store and didn't find the size overwhelming but since the device is attached to a cable I haven't been able to pocket the device. Is it really as hard to carry around as people say? I'm used to carrying a Droid Maxx HD for comparison purposes. Thanks

Default Re: Making the Jump to the Note..

Just do it I made the move from a razor maxx got a long way to go. Mine has so far had no problems except when I first tried to set it up had to call in to get phone added to account. Camera has blown me away but I did come from a Motorola.

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: Making the Jump to the Note..

It's not really that bad if you live in a cool weather environment or a job that wear a jacket at all times. The note isn't so easy if you put it in your side jeans pocket unless you're a big and tall person. Or if you have a smaller messenger bag it's also nice to bundle everything you can cary in it note 3 note 10 extra battery wallet key chains pen sticky notes lol
    The note is huge for me.
    I wear dress pants and vest for work and I have a nexus 4 but I could not pocket it in my pants because it feels clunky and heavy on my side so I carry it in my hand most of the time so if I have a note 3 it would be so much more. Until recently it's colder I am able to put it in my jacket inner pocket with out being drag or uncomfortable

Posted via Android Central App