- 4 Posts
Just made the switch from an iPhone to an android
Hello everybody , it's my first post here. English isn't my first language so don't be to hard on me.
I never owned and android phone before, I always owned iphones and blackberry.
So far here are my first impression.
What I like: the keyboard with the numbers on the first row, I love it.
The words suggestions while I write.
The fact that I can put a memory card.
The back button
The size of the screen
I don't have to have all my apps on the home screen
What I don't like:
When I go in plane mode I always need to click OK on the pop up screen.( I use it often)
The camera could be better.
When I receive a text message I can't read a part of it. It just say that I have a new message. Not compatible with my car (music)
When I have app update on the play store, I don't have a description of what's new.
So far these are my first impressions
I really like it and I don't miss my iPhone at all
Envoyé depuis mon SM-N900W8 avec Tapatalk 4
- 10-11-2013, 12:58 AM #2
Re: Just made the switch from an iPhone to an android
Great list of pros and con's. In regard to Airplane Mode (I don't have a Note device) can you pull the notification shade down, go to your toggles and activate it that way?
From a Sprint Moto X using AC forums app'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By RLLangley in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 15Last Post: 01-27-2014, 11:24 PM
- By Dave Bossung in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 36Last Post: 10-17-2013, 08:42 PM
- By cporier91 in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 8Last Post: 10-13-2013, 10:36 PM
- By GolferNYM24 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:39 AM
- By Huy Sokpheng in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 11:23 PM