- 9 Posts
Verizon 4G sim card
This might be a dumb question, but has anyone tried to pull their 4G sim card on a Verizon Note 3?
Verizon installed a new 4G NFC sim card at the store. I was exploring my phone and I wanted to pull the sim card to see how hard it would be to install a foreign sim, just in case I happen to leave the country. With my Gnex you would push the sim back into the holder and it would "eject" just a bit so you could pull it out. I do not think the Note 3 works the same way. The sim is smooth, no lip to hook a fingernail or anything to pull it out. My SD card has a lip on it so to remove it just hook a fingernail and out it pops.
So just how do you remove it?
Thanks, loving the Note 3 over the Gnex!
- 10-11-2013, 04:47 AM #2
- 22 Posts
Re: Verizon 4G sim card
My preorder arrived with the sim in it, despite explicitly declining one during on the online form. I pulled it out and popped in the sim from my gnex and the note worked right then. I'm not too happy with Verizon's sneaky ways to get you ready for Isis (i.e. forcing a new NFC sim on you).
To get it out, I kinda pushed down on the exposed part with my fingertip and "pulled" it toward me with friction and a little wiggle. I eventually had enough to pull it out with a pinch. I read somewhere else someone use a pushpin.
- 10-11-2013, 05:27 AM #3
- 10-11-2013, 07:28 AM #4
- 10-11-2013, 07:36 AM #5
- By yankeesxd in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 53Last Post: 11-19-2013, 01:26 PM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 40Last Post: 11-12-2013, 09:06 AM
- By shirokado in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2013, 05:36 PM
- By njspeedbeast in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 09:21 PM
- By cg101 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 07:58 PM