- 3 Posts
Push email from .mac to gmail?
Noob here. Does anyone know if there is a way to have my still-in-use mac mail (.mac) seamlessly push to my new gmail account? I don't care if my mobile responses carry the new gmail/other android email system's signature, just that I actually have real time access to the Mac box. I suppose it's asking too much to also have access to all those old emails from the Apple mail server as well?
- 10-11-2013, 06:39 AM #2
- 110 Posts
Re: Push email from .mac to gmail?
I am not certain I would be giving you the best advice -- but here is what I do.
Log into your GMAIL account via your browser.
When you get to your list of email, look for the GEAR button on the upper right.
Click on that and go to SETTINGS
Go to FORWARD and POP/IMAP
You can then set up your Mac email to forward to your Gmail account. Once completed all your Mac mail will push through your Gmail account complete with spam filtering.
Let me know if this works for you. I have an iCloud/Mac account but push it through GMAIL to my phone just for the spam filtering.
- 10-12-2013, 06:49 AM #4
- By SophyQ in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 6Last Post: 10-20-2013, 04:07 AM
- By academy in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 17Last Post: 10-15-2013, 11:04 PM
- By Niloc35 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2013, 03:35 AM
- By Yvon Gravel in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2013, 12:58 AM
- By Huy Sokpheng in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 11:23 PM