- 156 Posts
I have always used the stock keyboard, but I'm now losing my mind. I usually swype to text, which still works, but it doesn't remember my custom words. Things like gotcha, I have to type and then hit the arrow, which I assume is a use this word despite its errors button. Which I understand the phone is only a week old, so it still has to learn a lot of words, but why every time I reboot the unit does it lose all of its memory? I'd anyone could help, I'd much appreciate it!
Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-11-2013, 07:58 AM #2
- 3,797 Posts
Re: Samsung keyboard....
Hm not sure. Maybe a bug? Or I'd assume if it keeps forgetting..
I use SwiftKey. It has a Swype in it (the option is called SwiftKey Flow).. I don't use it but I hear it works well. Also SwiftKey now saves / syncs what it learns from your typing to your Google account so you have it easily from phone to phone.. Or if you restore / ROM. .
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- 10-12-2013, 01:18 AM #4
- By Mohit Hiralal in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 19Last Post: 11-17-2013, 06:00 AM
- By iloveyiyi in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-15-2013, 01:20 AM
- By Christopher Higginbotham in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2013, 12:29 PM
- By Karthikeyan sivaguru in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2013, 03:30 AM
- By Huy Sokpheng in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 11:23 PM