- 94 Posts
Setting up email to work with galaxy gear
I thought it would be helpful to show new galaxy gear owners how to set up there email to come through galaxy gear,
1. When going through set up of new email on the phone when you get to the screen that says frequency select the drop down and select push. continue through the process until complete
2. Go to gear manager app select settings and select notifications and check off email.
Last edited by Gadgetlover0408; 10-11-2013 at 09:46 AM.
- 10-12-2013, 10:12 AM #2
- 10-12-2013, 10:13 AM #3
- 10-12-2013, 10:53 AM #4
- 880 Posts
- 10-12-2013, 12:10 PM #5
- 10-14-2013, 01:52 AM #6
- 11-11-2013, 05:49 PM #7
- 2 Posts
Re: Setting up email to work with galaxy gear
On your phone
From the home screen:
1) Hit "Apps"
2) Then scroll and touch the "Gear Manager" app. (If you have a Note 3, it may be in a folder marked "Samsung".)
3) In the Gear Manager app, select "Settings".
4) Touch the "Notifications" tab.
5) Touch each item you want notifications for, a green check will appear to show it's selected.
- 11-11-2013, 08:48 PM #8
- By linzgeneral in forum Samsung Galaxy Gear SmartwatchReplies: 6Last Post: 10-14-2013, 05:34 PM
- By donaldo87 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2013, 04:14 AM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:53 AM
- By rmahesh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:32 AM
- By thomas9506 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:41 AM