- 10-11-2013, 10:39 AM #2
- 10-11-2013, 11:53 AM #4
- 29 Posts
Re: Verizon Textra MMS Settings?
I'm a T-Mobile GN3 user, and I was having similar issues with Textra and MMS. For me, it seems the stock, default APN settings have stopped functioning, making it impossible to send or receive MMS messages. I put a trouble ticket in with T-Mobile two nights ago and have yet to hear back from them. I got tired of waiting, did some research and built a custom APN configuration. Textra and MMS are now working perfectly!
The only differences I can see between the stock APN and my custom APN are the settings for APN TYPE and APN PROTOCOL. The stock APN TYPE is "default, mms, supl" and my CUSTOM is "not set". The stock APN PROTOCOL is "IPv6" and my CUSTOM is "IPv4".
You may want to do some online research for your Verizon APN settings and try building a custom APN of your own.
- 10-11-2013, 01:43 PM #6
- 10-12-2013, 11:39 AM #8
- 10-17-2013, 06:24 AM #9
- 10-17-2013, 08:15 AM #10
- 10-17-2013, 08:15 AM #11
- 10-17-2013, 09:40 AM #12
- 10-17-2013, 10:19 AM #13
- 10-17-2013, 02:09 PM #14
- 10-20-2013, 06:38 PM #15
- By Gadgetlover0408 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 7Last Post: 11-11-2013, 08:48 PM
- By shirokado in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2013, 05:36 PM
- By PotatotreeSoft in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:35 AM
- By brshull in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:45 AM
- By njspeedbeast in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 10-10-2013, 09:21 PM