So I started using the pedometer on my N3 this week. It's nice having a feature like that built into my phone. I just got my Gear Watch and it too has a pedometer. While some of the settings (weather, contacts) took a while to sync up I was wondering if the pedometer would as well. I've checked all the settings and for some reason I cannot get it to work. Anyone else out there trying this? Thanks in advance for your responses.
- 10-11-2013, 12:40 PM #2
- 10-11-2013, 01:34 PM #3
- 17 Posts
Re: S Health
I tested this out this morning when I walked my dogs. I started the pedometer from the Gear and stopped it when I got back. Then I went to that profile in the watch and synced it to the Note. It only took a few seconds so it seems to have worked just fine since I now see the exercise on the Note.
- 10-11-2013, 01:36 PM #4
- 10-12-2013, 11:15 AM #6
Re: S Health
I asked the same question earlier and got a reply that cleared things up.
When you use the pedometer with the Gear Watch and sync to S Health on your phone, the steps are recorded under Exercise mate, not Walking mate.
Walking mate only records steps taken by the phone itself, not the watch. People that dont have the watch can still record their steps with Walking mate.
Kinda weird if you ask me.
- 10-27-2013, 02:09 PM #7
- 10-27-2013, 02:44 PM #8
- 10-27-2013, 06:07 PM #9
- 11-29-2013, 08:19 AM #10
- 1 Posts
- By Fairclough in forum PoliticsReplies: 237Last Post: 11-08-2013, 03:02 AM
- By guillaume133 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 10-29-2013, 11:20 AM
- By consultant2b in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 09-12-2013, 01:26 PM
- By robin339 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-31-2013, 03:45 PM
- By Vux in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 08:49 AM