- 241 Posts
How much power does power saving mode save?
I've been wondering this every since I found out what this mode does
CPU power saving: Limit the maximum performance of the CPU to conserve battery power.
Screen power saving: Use a low power level for your device's screen to conserve battery power.
Turn off haptic feedback: Turn the haptic feedback option off to conserve battery power.
How much does this feature slow down the cpu and how much does power do you save from that
Also I herd the screen power saver lowers screen refresh rate which lowers power kind of like what Lg G2 says their graphics ram does
If someone has a way to test this let me know your results and have you had any noticeable change in performance using this feature
- 10-15-2013, 10:59 PM #2
- 10-16-2013, 12:28 AM #3
- 241 Posts
Re: How much power does power saving mode save?
Well i herd you can edit the power saver mode. Should be able to change the brightness and keep the processor dialed down. From what I read, it looks like its suppose to do some really neat power saving. I wouldn't mind slowing it down alittle and dropping screen refresh rates for 30 more minutes of battery life
- By DorothyP in forum Verizon LG G2Replies: 5Last Post: 10-15-2013, 01:27 PM
- By Sooks in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 19Last Post: 10-12-2013, 09:09 PM
- By paisley99 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2013, 09:15 AM
- By Laura Alvarez in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 10-11-2013, 12:06 PM
- By Gadgetlover0408 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:50 AM