- 10-11-2013, 02:44 PM #2
- 225 Posts
- 10-11-2013, 03:32 PM #3
- 320 Posts
Re: Google navigation
If so and if you haven't hundreds of places you'd use a txt editor on the .kml file and copy and paste the coordinates one by one in the Maps search bar for to create starred places.
I use an offline map app (MapsWithMe) which can import such a .kml file and then shows all places as way points.
And the app has an seach function like Maps but it doesn't need a data connection. Very helpful when roaming or on hiking areas without mobile data.
- By Hresh in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2013, 09:06 AM
- By sevoman in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 10-11-2013, 03:29 PM
- By jlschulz in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 12:20 PM
- By hagrock in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 09:47 AM
- By DFWdude in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-10-2013, 10:29 PM