- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
Google Now is Giving me the Silent Treatment
Couple of questions for you guys.
Q1:I checked my sound settings and they're all turned up. I test my music, video, and ringtone and they all worked. Google Now is not speaking to me
Q2:Is it ok to just yank out the USB cable when I am done transferring files from my PC to my phone? The phone was not listed under safely remove hardware icon.
Q3:What's is your preferred video player? I was able to play a mkv file through Samsung Video but there were no sounds saying the audio codec was not supported.
- 10-12-2013, 09:12 AM #2
- 10-12-2013, 10:19 AM #3
- 10-14-2013, 12:14 AM #4
- 3 Posts
Re: Google Now is Giving me the Silent Treatment
I had the issue #1. After spent a day and couldn't get google now make sound. I reset to factory setting, but it still did the same thing to me.
A friend called, the speaker was too loud. While I was adjusting phone's volume, I figured out a way to bring back Google Now's voice.
When pushing volume button, a speaker bar will show on the screen. Click setting icon on the right end side of bar. You then should see system on the bottom of the pop up menu. Slide it. Then you should hear Google now's voice.
Well, at least this was how I did. Let me know if it works for you.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
- By ETR174 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 12-08-2013, 02:06 PM
- By cehowardS4 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 10-12-2013, 12:46 PM
- By hausjam in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2013, 12:16 PM
- By rajnet in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2013, 11:45 AM
- By markw10 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:15 AM