- 1 Posts
Help: saved, secured but not connected
Please help. I cannot connect to my home wifi. The wifi works fine with my laptop but not with note 3. how do I connect? I already tried renewing the passwords and restarting the phone and network but nothing changed. it says the network is saved and secured, but it cannot connect.
- 10-12-2013, 11:57 AM #2
Re: Help: saved, secured but not connected
I had this issue with my 1st N3.
My N3's via wifi worked well inside the store when I bought it but wouldn't connect to any other wifi network no matter what I did.
I finally called T-Mobile and after doing everything they suggested, I was told to go back to the store and exchange it.
My current N3's wifi is working just as it should.
Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
- By RKight3 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 10-16-2013, 06:55 AM
- By SouthTex in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 18Last Post: 10-15-2013, 02:02 PM
- By bonzi11 in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-12-2013, 10:24 AM
- By GtoJon in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 11:41 PM
- By Matias Barcelo in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:03 PM