Imap Email Issue
I just got the Galaxy Note 3, I've set up my email account using the stock email app (using imap), but emails aren't syncing properly between the phone and my PC.
I had been using an Galaxy S3, and my email account had been working perfectly on there (using imap), all folders were syncing fine.
What's happening now, on the Note 3 is this:
When an email arrives on one device (either phone or PC), it will also arrive on the other, but when I read it on the first and move it to a storage folder (called Archive), the email stays in the inbox on the other but a copy is also placed in the "Archive" folder.
I have two email accounts, both set up as imap, both do exactly the same thing, but both used to work perfectly on my old Galaxy S3.
- 10-12-2013, 12:43 PM #2
Re: Imap Email Issue
Glad to know I'm not the only one.
I added both of my email accounts to my ipad (not sure why I had never done that), and they work fine on there, just like my old phone.
Looks like it something to do with the Galaxy Note 3, would really love to figure this out.
- By exmasonite in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 10-13-2013, 10:23 PM
- By Clasher_RS in forum HTC VividReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2013, 01:40 AM
- By bibbycu in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 10:08 PM
- By itr themes in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-11-2013, 08:54 PM
- By Rudy Nazitto in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 10-11-2013, 07:54 PM