Double Google Calendar showing up

Nikki Raichlin

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Coming from a HTC Titan that had horrible reception and awful voice I choose the Note 3. I've never had a Android phone so its all a learn learn situation for me. I've searched and searched for this answer.
I have google on my computer and use the calendar function. I've gone through att's ready2go program. The calendar app that came with the phone generated but with two exactly the same calendar entries same colors same same....I've disabled my Microsoft exchange from snycing the calendar the only alowable syn is the contacts and email not the calendar. Pretty sure somewhere along the way I have two exactly the same google emails and I have to delete one or something....I've already gone back to atts ready2go program and deleted the google email but this program complains and then when i go to check all services it makes me sign up with the account but for a few minutes my calendar looks normal you know only one set of calendar and im only subscribed to one calendar. And I'm totally annoyed with two step verification...that will be my next task is to figure out how to get my phone to not do this.....
Any help would be greatful.
Thanks Nikki

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo