Love or Hate your Galaxy Note 3?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
When news of a large screen phone began surfacing a few years ago, I waited very impatiently for it to arrive. When I finally held it in my hot LITTLE hands I thought it was perfection, nirvana, answer to my dreams and more. I knew I'd have this phone for the rest of my life because how could it ever get any better than the NOTE! And then....... a phone even better than perfection came a second time, and now finally a third! Wow! Happy dance all over again!

Imagine a 10.1" version without the phone and you have my beloved Note 10.1. Happy dance indeed.

from my '14 Note 10.1

daredem

Jul 21, 2010
Visit site
Gets better every time... Had the original, the Note 2, and now the trifecta... Loves the Note series!!!

Sent from DDHALLTECHIE (Imma Noter)

jamesish

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
For those that don't have it Get Battery Saver from Play store. It's Simply amazing. My Note 3 already has excellent battery life but I increased it even Further. When Zero lemon Comes cut for the Note 3 I'm Sure my Note} will last at least one Week on full charge.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk now Free

Algus

Mar 17, 2013
Visit site
I hate it. It made my first gen N7 worthless. >. <

but seriously, I think this is the device I always wanted back when I was buying pocket pcs and other portable gizmos. It is nearly perfect at doing everything I want it to do. My only real beef so far is wishing s voice was a little more robust. Well, and TouchWiz but that is a given.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk 4

Emperor

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I feel ya 100%. I have the HTC One, RAZR Maxx HD, Maxx and now the Note 3. I was simply bored until I picked up the Note 3. The Note 3 would be flawless if it could handle POP3 email properly.

But I do love this phone.

Posted via Android Central App

kcalmol

Dec 23, 2011
Visit site
Enough already. You people are enabling me. I have a GS3 that works flawlessly. But I'm bored with it. May have to pick up the N3.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using AC Forums mobile app

boovish

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I love it and hate, because I am a smartphone Quintupolar. It means I switch between all 5 major OSes iOS Android Windows Phone webOS and Blaackberry

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I'm still learning this device, but so far good. I am getting used to the s-pen. It has really awesome features. I'm pretty sure I Will be finding many different uses for this Smartphone.

Sent from the baddest device on the planet, my Galaxy Note 3.

dakeb

Sep 11, 2013
Visit site
Why on earth did they put the USB port on the side of the charger instead of on the bottom? You can't plug anything in next to it!

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Deaj

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I just upgraded from a Note 2 last week - tough act to follow.

My Note 3? BEST. PHONE. EVER! :)

Edit to add: The Note 3 (as with the Note 2 before it) is a true Personal Computer in every sense. The few minor wrinkles in its newly released form will no doubt be straightened out in future OTA updates (or warranty replacement where applicable). This is the cost for early adopters of most any new tech. The Note 3 is worth it IMO.

Last edited:

CBCstillmatic

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site
I jumped the gun myself and grabbed an S4 when it came out and I love it but now really want the Note 3 after messing with one in Best Buy. It's everything I love about my S4 but bigger plus some.

So I'm currently trying to get my wife to take my S4 so I can use her upgrade for the Note 3 but she wants the 5s...booo. Everyday I remind her of all the complaints that ios7 is getting and how much better android is but she's not biting. Yet lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk now Free

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
I jumped the gun myself and grabbed an S4 when it came out and I love it but now really want the Note 3 after messing with one in Best Buy. It's everything I love about my S4 but bigger plus some.

So I'm currently trying to get my wife to take my S4 so I can use her upgrade for the Note 3 but she wants the 5s...booo. Everyday I remind her of all the complaints that ios7 is getting and how much better android is but she's not biting. Yet lol

lol, try to sell it on ebay or somewhere for $200-300 and buy the GN3 with it.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

You need to explain to your wife that the 5s' screen is too small to be usable. ...that you have the cure. You're willing, only for her, to sacrifice your beloved S4 so she won't have to have an embarrassingly small screen.

J HighNote

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Imagine a 10.1" version without the phone and you have my beloved Note 10.1. Happy dance indeed.

from my '14 Note 10.1
Congratulations, I know you, and everyone who gets one, will be absolutely thrilled with it. I just can't get over how feature packed the new Notes are, just awesome!

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Congratulations, I know you, and everyone who gets one, will be absolutely thrilled with it. I just can't get over how feature packed the new Notes are, just awesome!
I am thrilled with it. It can do so much or it can be just as simple as a Nexus. The screen is just deliciously gorgeous...just like the Note 3.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samahmed336699