Love or Hate your Galaxy Note 3?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
As shocking as it might seem, I know there are folks out there, on some planet, in some galaxy, in some universe...somewhere that may hate the Note 3 based on their experience with it. I am not one of those users.

I absolutely love my Note 3.

Instrumentals

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
I love it man, great battery..great camera and cam (I was at a concert last night and video quality was insane), screen is gorgeous and it took me about 2 days tops to get used to the size.

nooaah

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I own a note 3 and an iPhone 5s. Love both. Posting this from my note actually. I can definitely see how people wouldn't like the note. I have normal to large hands for a guy so I can still use this phone with one hand with some effort. This could be a deal breaker for many. My girlfriend hates this phone. She still uses an iPhone 4. She doesn't care about what this phone can do. She wants simple.

This phone is not for people who want simple. And there's also nothing wrong with people who don't need phones that can do everything or even want phones they can customize.

Btw third day with my note and I'm now obsessed with Swype.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I own a note 3 and an iPhone 5s. Love both. Posting this from my note actually. I can definitely see how people wouldn't like the note. I have normal to large hands for a guy so I can still use this phone with one hand with some effort. This could be a deal breaker for many. My girlfriend hates this phone. She still uses an iPhone 4. She doesn't care about what this phone can do. She wants simple.

This phone is not for people who want simple. And there's also nothing wrong with people who don't need phones that can do everything or even want phones they can customize.

Btw third day with my note and I'm now obsessed with Swype.
Yeah, as much as I love the Note 3 the size really is polarizing. If you've become accustomed to an iPhone the Note 3 may just feel about absurd.

nelonez

Dec 31, 2010
Visit site
I absolutely love this phone.. best phone I've ever owned hands down... before this I was using the Optimus G Pro (which is a great phone btw).. my wife has an iPhone 5s but wants to switch for my N3.... lol... :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AC Forums mobile app

angelicruin

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
LOVE!!!!

After coming from an iPhone 4s, I am amazed how easy it is to hold, view, type, and get stuff done quicker and more efficiently. I'm still working out a few customizations that I loved in iOS that I want to have on my Note, but I'm definitely not looking back. :D