- 2 Posts
Galaxy Note 3 Battery problem... I think!
I bought my Note 3 yesterday afternoon. It was at 55% of battery when i opened it for the first time. I started installing apps, putting songs, videos etc until it got to 0% and turned off. i left it all night closed to get to 100%. Today i had the (as the screenshots shows). Brightness in auto and not a lot of usage because. Still the phone after only 3h and 50m is at 38%. This is not normal. Is there something i do wrong or my device has a problem and i have to take it back?
Thank you for any advice/solution
- 10-12-2013, 01:33 PM #2
- 10-12-2013, 02:24 PM #4
- 10-12-2013, 03:11 PM #5
- 10-12-2013, 05:26 PM #6
- 10-12-2013, 05:32 PM #7
- 92 Posts
Re: Galaxy Note 3 Battery problem... I think!
Consider using Juice Defender from Play Store. The free basic mode has doubled my battery life on Note 3....I too suffer from weak signal and I've trained myself to turn off wifi, bluetooth and gps unless I actually need them.
Indoors, screen brightness is set very low and auto only when outdoors in bright light.
Posted via Android Central App
BB 8330, 9700, 9800; Atrix 4G & HD; Galaxy Note III
- 10-12-2013, 05:34 PM #8
- 10-12-2013, 06:48 PM #9
- 10-13-2013, 02:18 AM #10
- 10-13-2013, 03:25 AM #11
- By jeepzilla in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 165Last Post: 12-06-2013, 10:05 AM
- By BobWire in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 11-07-2013, 07:38 PM
- By sparker781 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 11-06-2013, 12:52 PM
- By AwesomePalmPre127 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-13-2013, 09:56 PM
- By JoeInCT in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 14Last Post: 10-12-2013, 05:48 PM