Don't drop your Note 3!! Where are the cases?

ibill1

Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
I bought the generic combo case when I got my Verizon Note 3 on Thursday, I just put on my S-view case that I picked an hour ago at the AT&T store, The funny thing is they did not realize they had them until I asked!

Wow, that's funny. I walked into the at&t store today because I read some stores had them even though my sprint store said 2 weeks. The rep came right up to me and I asked her about the N3 s-view and she said they will get them this week sometime. I walked over to the N3 accessories and there it was.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
Wow, that's funny. I walked into the at&t store today because I read some stores had them even though my sprint store said 2 weeks. The rep came right up to me and I asked her about the N3 s-view and she said they will get them this week sometime. I walked over to the N3 accessories and there it was.

What area are you in? The AT&T stores in my area (Maryland) don't have them. I did get one at a T-Mobile store, but would prefer to get it from AT&T as I get a discount there.

21stNow

Feb 15, 2013
Visit site
I have bought a lot of tech products in my life. This is the first phone I have ever bought where you simply cannot find a case to protect it. Samsung should have released their accessories at or before launch in good quantities. Since their case for the Note 3 is proprietary and has special features, even if I could have found something to fit to hold me over I would have been happy. Anyone found a source for cases?

The S4's S-View cover took a while to come out in carrier stores. I also had to look around for a while for the Samsung folio case for the Note II. Samsung is good for releasing the phone, then the accessories.

Jonbo298

Oct 8, 2013
Visit site
The S4's S-View cover took a while to come out in carrier stores. I also had to look around for a while for the Samsung folio case for the Note II. Samsung is good for releasing the phone, then the accessories.

That's the one thing I always notice about Samsung. Release awesome flagship phones, show off a bunch of accessories when unveiling said phone, and then take absolutely ages to get those accessories out.

Posted via Android Central App

cg101

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Went to Verizon store and picked up a Incipio Feather Ultra Slim case. Problem was that no matter how I applied the case, the upper left hand corner was always sticking out and if the phone dropped, phone would have popped out for sure. Rather than return it to the Verizon store, I decided to find another one and get Incipio to honor a warranty replacement, which they did. So I went to a authorized Verizon reseller and they had a Ventev case that was silicon with a hard plastic back. Perfect fit and doesn't feel like much damage (if any) would happen if I accidentally dropped the phone. Coupled with a Spiegen screen protector, I can put this phone in my pocket with confidence. However I am waiting for my wallet case that is coming to the house tomorrow. This one has a snap on button instead of a magnetic flap. I dunno, maybe I am old school but I don't trust magnets of any power around expensive electronics.

I am shocked that there weren't any wide variety of cases available for the Note 3. Even Samsung ridiculously high priced offerings weren't available.

wrich2005

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
There are 623 cases on Amazon hardly any of them worth a ****. The case for this phone is terrible. I have a TPU for now thats enough to ease my mind enough to even use the dang thing lol.

mystik1

Mar 4, 2013
Visit site
I bought a temporary one too. It's probably about as good as any out right now. I will probably be getting an extended battery when the one I want becomes available. So, I'll likely use the rugged case that's going to be available with it.

Greg Wilkins

May 18, 2013
Visit site
You must be kidding. Searching for "galaxy note 3" case comes up with 25,627 matches on eBay. And Amazon has 623 cases with Prime shipping.

If you can't find any cases, you might want to try a little harder.

Yes, but most of us would expect to see cases in the establishment we purchased the phone in at the time of purchase

cg101

Jun 28, 2011
Visit site
Yes, but most of us would expect to see cases in the establishment we purchased the phone in at the time of purchase

I would have liked a wallet case myself...but I was ok getting a cheap protective case that would do a decent/good enough job if clumsiness happened until I got my wallet one from Amazon. Getting mine tomorrow. Yay!

I could tell you that there was no way I was going to use my phone until I had a screen protector AND a case on my Note 3. I'd rather have an ugly case (and it is) keeping my phone near mint, then not having one and accidentally dropping it on a sidewalk. "That would suck" would be the ultimate understatement (I think I would cry...)

Zogundar

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I feel like I need something for mine but I am not nearly informed enough to make an educated purchase, what's a cheap but serviceable tide me over?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Went to the mall today looking for black s view case and found one white one at att and then went to t mobile they had one black one left which I purchased.

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app