- 147 Posts
Finally Received my Note 3 with the Gear... Wow!!!
I am super happy I gave into the temptation and broke the bank for this sweet birthday gift to myself.
The only problem is.... I still have my note 2 and my S4! ( I left apple and the Iphone 5 for the note 2, after that I copped the s4 and decided that the note 2 was the best phone at the time until the 3 came out. And all within this year!) I know I'm a gadget *****... I'm currently in therapy.
If Samsung continues down this path, I will broke and in the streets! I will have to start turning tricks to get the next, next best thing.... which isn't here yet, but around the corner!
Anyway, My question is this... Has anyone noticed if the battery life of their note lasts longer when using the watch in tandem? I would assume less screen time would equal less battery use, but what do I know since I just received my devices.
Thanks in advance!
- 10-12-2013, 04:41 PM #2
- 10-12-2013, 04:52 PM #3
- 10-12-2013, 06:19 PM #4
- 10-12-2013, 07:39 PM #5
- 880 Posts
Re: Finally Received my Note 3 with the Gear... Wow!!!
I do believe you will enjoy experience great battery life on both devices. Like you I do believe the battery life on the GN3 is improved for the reason stated. Less screen on time has to account for something.
Once you get them both up and running the convenience of having the Gear will impress you. It's a great device. Pop over to the Galaxy Gear forums. There are many people over there who can help with any questions you might have.
Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app
- 10-12-2013, 08:03 PM #6
- 10-12-2013, 08:08 PM #7
- By BKVic in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 25Last Post: 11-30-2013, 02:36 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 21Last Post: 10-30-2013, 10:37 PM
- By oak25 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 5Last Post: 10-12-2013, 08:05 PM
- By mkewin in forum AT&T ATRIX HDReplies: 1Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:59 PM
- By Domenico Maiuri in forum Wallpapers, Ringtones, and ThemesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-12-2013, 03:46 PM