fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
Same problem for me does not work was going to post it myself

Sent from my SM-N900P using AC Forums mobile app

angelicruin

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Well, that sucks. I installed it and got myself logged in, but hadn't actually tried to watch anything yet. I get through the HBO screen for a show/movie then it cuts off. Hope HBO updates the app soon!

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I saw this today. That is really awesome. Now I can watch my favorite series from HBO on my Note 3.

Sent from the baddest device on the planet, my Galaxy Note 3.

dutchman71

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I saw this today. That is really awesome. Now I can watch my favorite series from HBO on my Note 3.

Still not working on the Sprint version. App runs but get a phone not supported message when trying to login with my Comcast acct

Cheesewiz

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Yeah I tried re installing it yesterday. Still no GO. Somebody please yell if they find it first.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
That's weird. Why would it work on mine but not yours? That seems to be very weird. I'm on T-Mobile.

dkhmwilliams

May 10, 2013
Visit site
The app is definitely buggy. I have noticed that it gets stuck when I'm on wifi. Seems to do better when I'm on the carrier network.

ahart35

Dec 18, 2013
Visit site
there was an update applied yesterday to HBO but still does not work, i have the galaxy tab 3 10.1 and use wifi. it plays the video but no sound and cant scroll within the video or it will freeze and close. can anyone advise? it works fine on my galaxy S4 phone. I would use my direct TV app to watch, but that doesnt work on my tablet either!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair