Best screen protector for S-pen use

sirgeeps

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
What is the best screen protector for the Note 3 that won't interfere with the S-pen? I love how responsive this screen is without protection....but i'm afraid i'll scratch it. Thoughts?

Dagr

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm using the zagg hd right now and the s pen works great. Not sure it's my favorite feel in the world but it does seem to do a good job of protection.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

vr002sh

Feb 11, 2011
Visit site
regardless of brand, I highly recommend a tempered glass screen protector. Had one on my Note 2 for over a year, and now on my Note 3.

witelite

Oct 9, 2013
Visit site
none....one year later on my note 2 and not scratches.....going naked on my note 3 too

I want so badly to do this. Until I decide I've kept the original front plastic on.

How did you store your phone? Does it not eventually scuff going in and out of your pocket?

in app - Note3

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
I want so badly to do this. Until I decide I've kept the original front plastic on.

How did you store your phone? Does it not eventually scuff going in and out of your pocket?

in app - Note3

i like the flip case since it covers the screen but adds little bulk. mine goes in and out of my purse or pocket all of the time...my husband has one also and keeps his phone in his pocket all the time....no scuffs, no scratches....i just splurged for the s view cover cuz i am a fan of the slim level of protection and also like holding my phone like a paperback book....

karsdroid

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Brave! (Or foolish...hahaha)

Posted via Android Central App

naw....i used to be compulsive about screen protectors and at sometime with my ill fated thunderbolt thought, what the hell, i hate this phone anyway, and was amazed at how awesome the screen felt. didn't have any scratches on that one or the s3 or the note 2 and am assuming the note 3 will be the same. i take reasonable precautions with my phones, but dont wrap them in cotton. i believe in using them to the fullest otherwise whats the point of having a great phone with great features.

my husband by the way inherited my hated thunderbolt and dropped it one too many times and damaged the screen internally.....half the screen had funky colored lines.....but still no scratches or scrapes.....

Zogundar

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
I've only been using mine since Tuesday and I think I've already spotted what I assume are a couple of scratches since they won't come out even using a static free wipe in conjunction with my microfiber cloth (Neither is particularly easy to see, and I suspect if I sent it back they would be missed.) I still really wish I'd just left it alone until I got a screen protector.

Vgamer4550

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Ghost Armor...Have had it on my HTC Evo 4G, GSII, GSIII, and now Note 3. After a year in a half of hard use with my GSIII, I had them put new Armor on and the thing looks brand new. Well worth the cost considering we are using multi hundred dollar devices.

Zogundar

Oct 4, 2013
Visit site
Would this be okay in the opinion of this forum?

I don't like the sound of the review that suggests I would have to swap out the default tip for one of the only two plastic tips (Since they give you four of the rubber ones including the default one.)

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
The best is a tempered glass screen protector. You get all of the protection you could ever want, plus the feel and responsiveness just like not having one at all. They are not cheap, but high end never is.

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
The best is a tempered glass screen protector. You get all of the protection you could ever want, plus the feel and responsiveness just like not having one at all. They are not cheap, but high end never is.

You right. Just put on the Spigen Slim'R on my Note 3..Awesome to say the least. Looks better than looking at the clear naked screen. Got mine on pre order for $34.95 shipped.. I had one from BestBuy on there until this one came. Took the other one back. I couldn't go naked.. :D

ihbsbA

May 16, 2010
Visit site
regardless of brand, I highly recommend a tempered glass screen protector. Had one on my Note 2 for over a year, and now on my Note 3.

The s-pen works with these? Any brand? I have one on the way but didn't even think about whether the s-pen would be affected because I haven an s-view case and the pen works through that.