- 10-13-2013, 12:42 AM #2
Re: transfering contacts from Nokia 1020
Are your contacts on the Nokia synced to Outlook on your computer, or some other Windows contact program? If so, then see if you can export those contacts to a .csv file, then import them to Google Contacts:
1. Open Gmail on your desktop browser.
2. Click on the Gmail dropdown at the upper left, and select Contacts.
3. Click on the More button, and select Import.
4. Import the .csv file that you just exported.
5. After the contacts have been imported to Google, they should sync automatically with any of your Android devices that are linked to that Google account.
- 10-13-2013, 01:27 PM #4
- 10-13-2013, 01:38 PM #6
- 10-13-2013, 07:30 PM #8
- By gyroslice in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 8Last Post: 12-03-2013, 09:33 AM
- By Patrick Schroedl in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 191Last Post: 11-05-2013, 08:40 AM
- By DuStU in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 10-16-2013, 10:35 PM
- By Mark_RPMPhoto in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 10-14-2013, 11:20 AM
- By Redbird1 in forum LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 10-13-2013, 01:55 PM