Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree184Likes

Default Re: Does anyone else think the camera sucks?

Quote Originally Posted by Preach2k View Post
    ... if it was someone that really did not like the phone they would of returned it...
    You mean "would have."

Thanks.

sent from my Note 3
    Note 3
    Note 8.0
    Nexus 10

Global Posts
    6,281 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Quote Originally Posted by ZarathustraHead View Post
    You mean "would have."

Thanks.

sent from my Note 3
    I'm guilty of, in the past, doing what you just did. We all don't talk and write the same and sometimes the English ninny in me gets the better of me. ...but we know what was trying to be said. Correcting other's writing in a public space often comes off as condescending. ...hope you didn't mean it that way.
    Live long and prosper.

Quote Originally Posted by Haalcyon View Post
    I'm guilty of, in the past, doing what you just did. We all don't talk and write the same and sometimes the English ninny in me gets the better of me. ...but we know what was trying to be said. Correcting other's writing in a public space often comes off as condescending. ...hope you didn't mean it that way.
    It does not change the fact that he is trolling. He is going to keep on until he is banned.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    6,281 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Why do people troll? What is it psychologically that makes people want to troll? It's a part of the foruming, just not one I totally get. Especially in a great community like this.
    Live long and prosper.

Cyber bully.

sent from my Note 3
    Hahaha. Ok.

Posted via Android Central App

Thanks yes. This was in response to his viscous cyber-bullying - I was being labeled a troll for expressing a contrary opinion. That being that the Note 3 camera is not as good as the Note 2 camera. Which it is not, as has been established by sample photos posted here and elsewhere.

You see, the problem is that when people drop the cash for a new phone, they want it to be improved in every way, and this thread reflects they will actually deny any faults with the product. Human nature is fascinating.
    Note 3
    Note 8.0
    Nexus 10
    linzgeneral likes this.

Thanks yes. This was in response to his viscous cyber-bullying - I was being labeled a troll for expressing a contrary opinion. That being that the Note 3 camera is not as good as the Note 2 camera. Which it is not, as has been established by sample photos posted here and elsewhere.

You see, the problem is that when people drop the cash for a new phone, they want it to be improved in every way, and this thread reflects they will actually deny any faults with the product. Human nature is fascinating.
    My problem with you is not what your opinion is about the phone that is your opinion. When you keep repeating it over and over and over like you are trying to convince others, that becomes trolling. Yes I understand you do not like the phones camera. When I asked you why you have not returned the phone. Your response is the camera sucks. Sorry that sounds like trolling. You and 2 others are the only one having issues with the camera. All I was saying you should replace it or get another phone. When you keep saying this camera sucks you are speaking to the choir.. my question to you is what have you done to remedy the problem? Did you replace it or did you get another phone all together? How is complaining about it over and over on a forum going to change your problem with the camera on the GNOTE3. We come to this great forum for help when we have problems with our phones. If others have the same problem then see how others fix the problem. If no one else is having the problem then I will go to replace my phone. I will not come to the forum to complain just get a solution.

My problem with you is not what your opinion is about the phone that is your opinion. When you keep repeating it over and over and over like you are trying to convince others, that becomes trolling. Yes I understand you do not like the phones camera. When I asked you why you have not returned the phone. Your response is the camera sucks. Sorry that sounds like trolling. You and 2 others are the only one having issues with the camera. All I was saying you should replace it or get another phone. When you keep saying this camera sucks you are speaking to the choir.. my question to you is what have you done to remedy the problem? Did you replace it or did you get another phone all together? How is complaining about it over and over on a forum going to change your problem with the camera on the GNOTE3. We come to this great forum for help when we have problems with our phones. If others have the same problem then see how others fix the problem. If no one else is having the problem then I will go to replace my phone. I will not come to the forum to complain just get a solution.

Thinking it may be defective, I returned my Note 3 for a replacement. The new Note 3's camera is just as bad. Neither of my Note 3s' cameras performed as well as the Note 2 camera.
    Note 3
    Note 8.0
    Nexus 10
    linzgeneral likes this.

Thinking it may be defective, I returned my Note 3 for a replacement. The new Note 3's camera is just as bad. Neither of my Note 3s' cameras performed as well as the Note 2 camera.
    I know of people that returned 3 to 4 before getting one that worked. There have been people that forgot to remove the plastic from the lens. Not saying that this is what you are going through. My phone has been taking excellent pictures. In low light as well as outdoors. I have not had the problems you are having. Other people that have the Note2 are saying opposite of what you have said about the camera. If I was you I would return it again and may be try another store.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app

Global Posts
    10,566 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

You bet it is defective. The note 2 for its time was one of the best cameras a cell phone had. Not so much anymore but another article comparing the two cameras and everything else. Note 3 was quite the jump up in all areas. Samsung keeps it up they can continue to be on top.
    http://www.phonearena.com/reviews/Sa..._id3455/page/3

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Here's one from a poorly lit airport baggage claim area....

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Does anyone else think the camera sucks?-uploadfromtaptalk1382740451440.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    6,281 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Here's a couple in medium light. No complaints from me....

from a Note 3
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Does anyone else think the camera sucks?-1382744941664.jpg   Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Does anyone else think the camera sucks?-1382744972283.jpg  
    Last edited by Haalcyon; 10-25-2013 at 07:02 PM.
    Live long and prosper.

Global Posts
    185 Global Posts

Don't feed the ferret. He is not quite a troll. A bit more clever. But nasty and has an appetite for lunacy.

g1 / Galaxy S / Thunderbolt / Bionic / Rezound / Razr Maxx / Galaxy Nexus (only 4 hours)/ S3 / Note 2 / S4 / Note 3 sweetness
    Thanked by:
    ZarathustraHead likes this.

Global Posts
    10,566 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

Poor pathetic thread. It really has become quite a joke. Maybe a mod will clean it so that objective information remains.

Global Posts
    10,566 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOSP, & stock.

And I am going to say it. Clever does not insult people that frequent forums. It is clear where the lunacy in this thread lies. Gawd. Why do I even participate in failed threads? What is wrong with me? I have done my due diligence by posting evidence based post on why the note 3 has a better camera. Many have posted solutions for the couple of people with failed devices. This thread really has run out of usefulness.

Thanked by:
    Preach2k likes this.

Global Posts
    185 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnly View Post
    And I am going to say it. Clever does not insult people that frequent forums. It is clear where the lunacy in this thread lies. Gawd. Why do I even participate in failed threads? What is wrong with me? I have done my due diligence by posting evidence based post on why the note 3 has a better camera. Many have posted solutions for the couple of people with failed devices. This thread really has run out of usefulness.

This threads legitimacy was doomed from its titles inception. Your efforts to legitimize it have been valiant.
    g1 / Galaxy S / Thunderbolt / Bionic / Rezound / Razr Maxx / Galaxy Nexus (only 4 hours)/ S3 / Note 2 / S4 / Note 3 sweetness
    Thanked by:
    Johnly 
    Haalcyon likes this.

As the iPhone and Nokia are both inferior as a phone to the note 3

Global Posts
    6,281 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Quote Originally Posted by pagger View Post
    As the iPhone and Nokia are both inferior as a phone to the note 3

A lot of people would disagree with you...for legitimate reasons. I am not one of them.
    Live long and prosper.

A more appropriate thread title for this thread might be "troll away".

Global Posts
    6,281 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Quote Originally Posted by TXGTOU View Post
    A more appropriate thread title for this thread might be "troll away".

Perhaps if we keep the discussion focused on the topic there won't be anything perceived as trolling.
    Live long and prosper.

Global Posts
    185 Global Posts

Perhaps if we keep the discussion focused on the topic there won't be anything perceived as trolling.
    with the title of this thread and the real world ( opposed to the underground fantasy land) reality of the note 3 capabilities. ...is that possible?

Global Posts
    6,281 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Quote Originally Posted by Bobbman View Post
    with the title of this thread and the real world ( opposed to the underground fantasy land) reality of the note 3 capabilities. ...is that possible?

Perhaps not.

from my '14 Note 10.1
    Live long and prosper.

Global Posts
    6,281 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM 10.2

Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/10/27/vydytu5a.jpg just took this,, international space station. Took picture while taking a video and then blew it up. Awesome pic. I get emails when it is visible. Streaked across the sky at 7:02 for 5 whole mins.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!
    Awesome.

from my '14 Note 10.1
    Live long and prosper.

redimpala01 likes this.
Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516 ... LastLast