Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Does anyone else think the camera sucks?

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
Re: Does anyone else think the camera sucks?

You mean "would have."

Thanks.

sent from my Note 3
I'm guilty of, in the past, doing what you just did. We all don't talk and write the same and sometimes the English ninny in me gets the better of me. ...but we know what was trying to be said. Correcting other's writing in a public space often comes off as condescending. ...hope you didn't mean it that way.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

I'm guilty of, in the past, doing what you just did. We all don't talk and write the same and sometimes the English ninny in me gets the better of me. ...but we know what was trying to be said. Correcting other's writing in a public space often comes off as condescending. ...hope you didn't mean it that way.

It does not change the fact that he is trolling. He is going to keep on until he is banned.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

Why do people troll? What is it psychologically that makes people want to troll? It's a part of the foruming, just not one I totally get. Especially in a great community like this.

ZarathustraHead

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Thanks yes. This was in response to his viscous cyber-bullying - I was being labeled a troll for expressing a contrary opinion. That being that the Note 3 camera is not as good as the Note 2 camera. Which it is not, as has been established by sample photos posted here and elsewhere.

You see, the problem is that when people drop the cash for a new phone, they want it to be improved in every way, and this thread reflects they will actually deny any faults with the product. Human nature is fascinating.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

Thanks yes. This was in response to his viscous cyber-bullying - I was being labeled a troll for expressing a contrary opinion. That being that the Note 3 camera is not as good as the Note 2 camera. Which it is not, as has been established by sample photos posted here and elsewhere.

You see, the problem is that when people drop the cash for a new phone, they want it to be improved in every way, and this thread reflects they will actually deny any faults with the product. Human nature is fascinating.

My problem with you is not what your opinion is about the phone that is your opinion. When you keep repeating it over and over and over like you are trying to convince others, that becomes trolling. Yes I understand you do not like the phones camera. When I asked you why you have not returned the phone. Your response is the camera sucks. Sorry that sounds like trolling. You and 2 others are the only one having issues with the camera. All I was saying you should replace it or get another phone. When you keep saying this camera sucks you are speaking to the choir.. my question to you is what have you done to remedy the problem? Did you replace it or did you get another phone all together? How is complaining about it over and over on a forum going to change your problem with the camera on the GNOTE3. We come to this great forum for help when we have problems with our phones. If others have the same problem then see how others fix the problem. If no one else is having the problem then I will go to replace my phone. I will not come to the forum to complain just get a solution.

ZarathustraHead

Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

My problem with you is not what your opinion is about the phone that is your opinion. When you keep repeating it over and over and over like you are trying to convince others, that becomes trolling. Yes I understand you do not like the phones camera. When I asked you why you have not returned the phone. Your response is the camera sucks. Sorry that sounds like trolling. You and 2 others are the only one having issues with the camera. All I was saying you should replace it or get another phone. When you keep saying this camera sucks you are speaking to the choir.. my question to you is what have you done to remedy the problem? Did you replace it or did you get another phone all together? How is complaining about it over and over on a forum going to change your problem with the camera on the GNOTE3. We come to this great forum for help when we have problems with our phones. If others have the same problem then see how others fix the problem. If no one else is having the problem then I will go to replace my phone. I will not come to the forum to complain just get a solution.

Thinking it may be defective, I returned my Note 3 for a replacement. The new Note 3's camera is just as bad. Neither of my Note 3s' cameras performed as well as the Note 2 camera.

Preach2k

Jul 19, 2010
Visit site

Thinking it may be defective, I returned my Note 3 for a replacement. The new Note 3's camera is just as bad. Neither of my Note 3s' cameras performed as well as the Note 2 camera.

I know of people that returned 3 to 4 before getting one that worked. There have been people that forgot to remove the plastic from the lens. Not saying that this is what you are going through. My phone has been taking excellent pictures. In low light as well as outdoors. I have not had the problems you are having. Other people that have the Note2 are saying opposite of what you have said about the camera. If I was you I would return it again and may be try another store.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

Here's a couple in medium light. No complaints from me....

from a Note 3

Attachments

• 1382744941664.jpg
    1382744941664.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 48
  • 1382744972283.jpg
    1382744972283.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Bobbman

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site

Don't feed the ferret. He is not quite a troll. A bit more clever. But nasty and has an appetite for lunacy.

Posted via Android Central App

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

Poor pathetic thread. It really has become quite a joke. Maybe a mod will clean it so that objective information remains.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Johnly

Retired Moderator
Oct 6, 2010
Visit site

And I am going to say it. Clever does not insult people that frequent forums. It is clear where the lunacy in this thread lies. Gawd. Why do I even participate in failed threads? What is wrong with me? I have done my due diligence by posting evidence based post on why the note 3 has a better camera. Many have posted solutions for the couple of people with failed devices. This thread really has run out of usefulness.

Bobbman

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site

And I am going to say it. Clever does not insult people that frequent forums. It is clear where the lunacy in this thread lies. Gawd. Why do I even participate in failed threads? What is wrong with me? I have done my due diligence by posting evidence based post on why the note 3 has a better camera. Many have posted solutions for the couple of people with failed devices. This thread really has run out of usefulness.

This threads legitimacy was doomed from its titles inception. Your efforts to legitimize it have been valiant.

pagger

Jun 15, 2013
Visit site

As the iPhone and Nokia are both inferior as a phone to the note 3

Posted via Android Central App

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site

A more appropriate thread title for this thread might be "troll away".

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

A more appropriate thread title for this thread might be "troll away".

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk 2

Perhaps if we keep the discussion focused on the topic there won't be anything perceived as trolling.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge