- 10-13-2013, 11:15 PM #2
- 10-14-2013, 02:51 AM #4
- 10-14-2013, 12:03 PM #5
- 10-14-2013, 12:28 PM #6
But isn't auto network switch a very useful, if not essential function? I don't want to have to manually switch networks every time I move between locations with and without wi-fi, or between different wi-fi networks. Would I have to switch manually if the auto network switch is disabled?
- 10-14-2013, 03:07 PM #7
- 3,760 Posts
This setting is to only see if the wifi is good and strong... This way it can see if it's a good connection. The problem is even with a guaranteed full contention it will say it's weak and disconnect over and over.... It's bugged basically.
Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.
- By seoulbrova in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-29-2013, 06:55 PM
- By MistahDonutsx in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 10-28-2013, 09:05 PM
- By heeemz in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 9Last Post: 10-20-2013, 07:01 AM
- By minnieusa in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 10-14-2013, 09:36 PM
- By Chrysanthemum1212 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 10-14-2013, 10:58 AM